FBI,DOJ said to be planning to redact info despite Presidents orders

The fact is that the security of this country is more important than Trump's selfish needs.

AGREED....
Evidence shows leaders in the CIA, NIA, FBI, and DOJ were involved in a Conspiracy, broke laws, engaged in espionage and aided and assisted Chinese espionage for the last 20 years while Sessions has been AWOL instead of doing his job. America needs a US AG. It is time we got one.

Terms of Service Violation

Any more proof that these clowns think they are above the President of the United States? I wish Trump would fire ALL of them and run things himself....they can't follow SIMPLE instructions they don't deserve to keep their jobs.

Trump is the president of the United States, not it's king or dictator.
He is their boss and has the authority to fire them. They deserve to be fired if they refuse to follow his orders. That's called "insubordination," and it's a firing offense everywhere I've ever worked.

Yes, that is what we want in this country, people who blindly follow orders and march in lockstep with their gracious leader. That always works out so well.

Any more proof that these clowns think they are above the President of the United States? I wish Trump would fire ALL of them and run things himself....they can't follow SIMPLE instructions they don't deserve to keep their jobs.
Thanks I fixed it.

A gigantic middle finger to the wannabe dictator Orange idiot. It's good to see.
Hurting your wittle feelings is not a legit excuse for outright insubordination and WILL lead to them being fired....jesus you are such a crybaby.

What was the problem here? What was misworded?
I strongly suggest reading Vox Day’s “SJWs Always Lie”. He devotes a chapter to leftwingers love of “TOS” and “Codes of Conduct”

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014GMBUR4/?tag=ff0d01-20
The link was junk...
FBI, Justice Dept plan to redact Russia documents despite Trump order for full declassification: report

Cool. Refuse the order, quit and then the replacement can do it.

And make sure those who refuse are NEVER allowed to be rehired by the federal government...

Forum List

Back