FBI Director Wray Calls White House Bluff On Rob Porter

You voted for a woman who attacked women sexually assaulted by their victims and you say I have mental issues?

And you jumped in this conversation on my pointing out leftist double standards by asking me what I said to you as if I'd said it about myself.

I'm not a Trump supporter, didn't vote for him, and I'm not a Republican. I wasn't justifying jack shit. I will not stop pointing out to you flagrantly hypocritical liberals what lying hypocrites you are.

You're thick as a brick.

You didn't answer the question. "Do you teach your kids that if someone else does something, it's okay for them do to it too even though it's wrong?"

That's what you're arguing right now, you're just too stupid to grasp what you are saying.

I'd bet my left nut that you're a T-Rump supporter --- Jus sayin'

FBI Chief Disputes White House Claims On When It Heard Of Rob Porter Allegations

Christopher Wray said the FBI turned in a partial report about the domestic abuse accusations nearly a year ago.

WASHINGTON ― The White House’s attempts to explain why it allowed a top aide accused of domestic violence by both of his ex-wives to keep his job took another hit on Tuesday, this time from FBI Director Christopher Wray.

President Donald Trump’s other top aides have been claiming that they did not know about the domestic violence allegations against former staff secretary Rob Porter until recently and that they did not appreciate the full extent of the accusations until photographs of one woman’s injuries were published by news outlets.

But Wray, who was named to that job by Trump, told the Senate Intelligence Committee that the FBI had given the White House a preliminary report on Porter nearly a year ago.

“I can’t get into the content of what was briefed,” he said in response to a question from Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.). “What I can tell you is that the FBI submitted a partial report on the investigation in question in March and then a completed background investigation in late July.”

Wray added that the FBI “soon thereafter” received a request for a follow-up from the White House, which it completed and returned in November.

The FBI closed out its investigation in January, but then received “additional information” in early February, which it passed along as well, Wray said.

White House officials did not respond to multiple requests for comment about Wray’s testimony, which contradicts timelines offered by the White House press office over the past week.

More: FBI Chief Disputes White House Claims On When It Heard Of Rob Porter Allegations

Thank you, Director Wray. I applaud your honesty. We already knew the White House was lying about Porter - and you have officially confirmed it.

Tabloid bullshit to begin with. No one cares about this fake outrage over the soap opera except butthurt snowflakes.

Collusion, nope so we'll go with obstruction.

Obstruction, nope so we'll go with the tabloid reporting which is nothing more than the new War on Men.

Pathetic, what the hell does this have to do with the real issues we need fixed?

Get the pussy hats out and get out there and make an ass of yourself some more.
It's just another perfect example of how this administration lies to wriggle out of trouble. And how they have no concern about "security" until they get caught. I.e., Flynn and Porter.
The Trump Admin plays it fast and loose.
To THINK that all you folks were screaming about how badly Hillary endangered national security with her email server, when nothing was ever taken from it, but yet it is okay to have over three dozen staff in the White House without full security clearances.
And before you start your bullshit, no, there is no difference.

Fake outrage, Hillaryous broke national security laws. What national security laws did Porter break?

Where was your outrage when Hillaryous was attacking women who Bildo raped?

But, keep up the War on Men. Get back to sewing pussy hats.

Allowing someone who can't get a security clearance to see classified documents shows they have little regard for the proper handling of classified material. Sort of like what you accuse Clinton of.

That's not what Director Ray testified to, while under oath, before a congressional committee yesterday... I saw it live, I heard what he said...

Regardless, imo this story was just put out there to distract from something else that is even more scandalous in which the administration wants to distract from....Trump is really, really good at that kind of stuff...causing chaos and madness, while the unseen left hand is covering something (more detrimental) up, or stealing you blind....again, imo. :rolleyes:

He knows what he is doing...leaks are a part of the game....especially ones that can easily egg on the Left Wing, like a man abusing his 2 ex-wives, during this very time with this #MeToo movement... and then comes who knew, what, and when... all a distraction....

it's a nothing burger that's covering for something else, much worse...

McGarrett is stuck over in TruePundit this morning. Please forgive him.

Wray said a partial report on Porter was issued in March and a completed report was submitted in late July. The FBI received a request for a follow-up inquiry, provided it in November and passed along additional information earlier this month.

"Soon thereafter we received a request for follow-up inquiry and we did the follow-up and provided that information in November and administratively closed the file in January," he said. "Earlier this month, we received some additional information and we passed that on as well."

Asked if the White House had been informed of the allegations against Porter, Wray said, "I can't get into the content."
FBI followed protocol in Rob Porter background check - FBI's Wray

So, Wray won’t confirm if the White House was informed of the allegations...
How can you make that deduction considering the FBI had looked into the allegations, interviewed the women and Porter about it, and then submitted a complete report on his background check in July and with additional information on something in November.
Yes, it would have been in their report. It was part of Porter's background.

I don't see how Kelly could not know

Kelly knew, Rump knew, they all knew. They just did not care until it was brought to the light of day. Then a whole lot of fake outrage!

FBI Chief Disputes White House Claims On When It Heard Of Rob Porter Allegations

Christopher Wray said the FBI turned in a partial report about the domestic abuse accusations nearly a year ago.

WASHINGTON ― The White House’s attempts to explain why it allowed a top aide accused of domestic violence by both of his ex-wives to keep his job took another hit on Tuesday, this time from FBI Director Christopher Wray.

President Donald Trump’s other top aides have been claiming that they did not know about the domestic violence allegations against former staff secretary Rob Porter until recently and that they did not appreciate the full extent of the accusations until photographs of one woman’s injuries were published by news outlets.

But Wray, who was named to that job by Trump, told the Senate Intelligence Committee that the FBI had given the White House a preliminary report on Porter nearly a year ago.

“I can’t get into the content of what was briefed,” he said in response to a question from Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.). “What I can tell you is that the FBI submitted a partial report on the investigation in question in March and then a completed background investigation in late July.”

Wray added that the FBI “soon thereafter” received a request for a follow-up from the White House, which it completed and returned in November.

The FBI closed out its investigation in January, but then received “additional information” in early February, which it passed along as well, Wray said.

White House officials did not respond to multiple requests for comment about Wray’s testimony, which contradicts timelines offered by the White House press office over the past week.

More: FBI Chief Disputes White House Claims On When It Heard Of Rob Porter Allegations

Thank you, Director Wray. I applaud your honesty. We already knew the White House was lying about Porter - and you have officially confirmed it.

Tabloid bullshit to begin with. No one cares about this fake outrage over the soap opera except butthurt snowflakes.

Obstruction, nope so we'll go with the tabloid reporting which is nothing more than the new War on Men.

Pathetic, what the hell does this have to do with the real issues we need fixed?

It's just another perfect example of how this administration lies to wriggle out of trouble. And how they have no concern about "security" until they get caught. I.e., Flynn and Porter.
To THINK that all you folks were screaming about how badly Hillary endangered national security with her email server, when nothing was ever taken from it, but yet it is okay to have over three dozen staff in the White House without full security clearances.

Fake outrage, Hillaryous broke national security laws. What national security laws did Porter break?

Activate deflectors ! maximum Hillary’s !!!!
ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Go ahead and whine, Chickie. It's Trump, Trump, Trump!

You might want to invest in a mirror, it could change your life

"Chickie" - Seriously?
You're a good little Trumpling - He's your stereotypical misogynist male asshole role model.

LOL, exactly why I do it. The stick up your ass party is just too fun to pass up, darling girl

You voted for a woman who attacked women sexually assaulted by their victims and you say I have mental issues?

And you jumped in this conversation on my pointing out leftist double standards by asking me what I said to you as if I'd said it about myself.

I'm not a Trump supporter, didn't vote for him, and I'm not a Republican. I wasn't justifying jack shit. I will not stop pointing out to you flagrantly hypocritical liberals what lying hypocrites you are.

You're thick as a brick.

You didn't answer the question. "Do you teach your kids that if someone else does something, it's okay for them do to it too even though it's wrong?"

That's what you're arguing right now, you're just too stupid to grasp what you are saying.

I'd bet my left nut that you're a T-Rump supporter --- Jus sayin'

You have a left nut? That's one girl avatar.

Why would I say I don't support Trump if I do? I guess you think that way since you don't have a left nut.

Basically it's how blind leftism works. You're not smart enough to remember two sets of talking points, so everyone is a Republican to you.

Yes, you're shallow, vacuous, totalitarian, unquestioning, opinionated and hateful. On the other hand ... Hmm, never mind, that's all I've got ...

Trump still walking past reporters shouting questions about Porter! What a hypocrite! If it were anyone else doing that he would be trumpeting how much they're hiding and not being forthcoming! He's so FOS and the biggest hypocrite in the history of this office! :102: :20: :aargh:

Well Squanto, if we switch parties, you switch sides on this. You didn't give a shit about corruption in the Obama administration

You voted for a woman who attacked sexual assault victims of her husband, then called herself a feminist. Your integrity on this is as genuine as your fake Indian blood, Pretendian

No one accused ever Clinton of sexual assault until Ken Starr bullied Anita Broaddrick with the threat of a perjury charge. It’s fairly obvious that Bill took “No” for an answer quite well. Paula Jones lawsuit showed that. She turned him down and went home unharmed. Bill may be a hound dog but he’s not a rapist.

As for Bill’s women, they were pretty low class. Any woman who willingly and knowingly has sex with a married man is, by definition, not deserving of respect or consideration. Your nation’s founders thought so little of adulterous women that they were forced to wear a scarlet “A” so that decent people could shun them.

I’ve gone after the women my husband cheated with. In the world of AIDS and herpes defending your family is almost a necessity.

That you keep claiming, on no evidence, that the Obama Administration was corrupt shows how thoroughly brainwashed Republicans are. All these Republican investigations these past 8 years into purported wrong doing by Obama and his administration have come up empty. Not one charge against anyone in this administration.

Either Republicans are the worst investigators in the history of the world, or there was nothing to find in the first place. Either way, you’re revealed as an uneducated idiot for simply accepting what they tell you, without the slightest bit of curiosity as to why these so-called criminals have never been charged.

Well Squanto, if we switch parties, you switch sides on this. You didn't give a shit about corruption in the Obama administration

You voted for a woman who attacked sexual assault victims of her husband, then called herself a feminist. Your integrity on this is as genuine as your fake Indian blood, Pretendian

No one accused ever Clinton of sexual assault until Ken Starr bullied Anita Broaddrick with the threat of a perjury charge. It’s fairly obvious that Bill took “No” for an answer quite well. Paula Jones lawsuit showed that. She turned him down and went home unharmed. Bill may be a hound dog but he’s not a rapist.

As for Bill’s women, they were pretty low class. Any woman who willingly and knowingly has sex with a married man is, by definition, not deserving of respect or consideration. Your nation’s founders thought so little of adulterous women that they were forced to wear a scarlet “A” so that decent people could shun them.

I’ve gone after the women my husband cheated with. In the world of AIDS and herpes defending your family is almost a necessity.

That you keep claiming, on no evidence, that the Obama Administration was corrupt shows how thoroughly brainwashed Republicans are. All these Republican investigations these past 8 years into purported wrong doing by Obama and his administration have come up empty. Not one charge against anyone in this administration.

Either Republicans are the worst investigators in the history of the world, or there was nothing to find in the first place. Either way, you’re revealed as an uneducated idiot for simply accepting what they tell you, without the slightest bit of curiosity as to why these so-called criminals have never been charged.

Ouch, I'm a Republican. The piercing wit, incredible.

You think that Hillary went after Bills victims because of STDs? My God you're delusional.

And re-read this and replace Republicans with Democrats and you flip sides, this is a totally disingenuous argument. Kathleen Wiley said Clinton "didn't harass me, he assaulted me." You made up the lie about Juanita, Starr interviewed her, and the accusation leaked. And Clinton exposed himself to Paula Jones, he didn't just proposition her.

You voted for a sexual predator twice and then his how who attacked his victims again. You're a Democrat hack. Women are nothing to you because you only support the ones who share your politics. The rest you are willing to have verbally and sexually assaulted. Even Kathleen Wiley who shares your politics because it's in your politic's interest to screw her

Republicans always looking for someone else to blame. And when the person being blamed fights back, the GOP changes it's story. Again and again.

We are seeing it unfold.

you remind me of percy in tinker,taylor, soldier spy

Activate deflectors ! maximum Hillary’s !!!!
LOL
the Obama's and the Clintons. the legacy of the dems for the last 25 years.
freak'n hilarious.

Forum List

Back