FBI Director James Comey planned to write an op-ed early last summer making the case that Russia was

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FBI Director James Comey planned to write an op-ed early last summer making the case that Russia was meddling in the U.S. election, but other top Obama administration officials vetoed the idea.

That’s according to a report from Newsweek magazine.

“The White House shut it down,” one source told the magazine of Comey’s op-ed offer. “They did their usual — nothing.”

The revelation, if accurate, would appear to suggest that the Obama

Report: Obama Admin Blocked FBI Director’s Offer To Reveal Russian Meddling

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little ole Obama keeps getting caught my oh my the MSM has to keep making up lies about TRump to distract Obama' s idiots from his wrong doings. Must suck to be a brainwashed cult follower.

FBI Director James Comey planned to write an op-ed early last summer making the case that Russia was meddling in the U.S. election, but other top Obama administration officials vetoed the idea.

“The White House shut it down,” one source told the magazine of Comey’s op-ed offer. “They did their usual — nothing.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little ole Obama keeps getting caught my oh my the MSM has to keep making up lies about TRump to distract Obama' s idiots from his wrong doings. Must suck to be a brainwashed cult follower.

After the Evelyn Farkas revelation Comey needs to be charged with perjury.

After the Evelyn Farkas revelation Comey needs to be charged with perjury.

perjury, treason, sedition and espionage

• Banned
Posting just because

upload_2017-3-30_8-19-52.png

Now if Obama and snowflakes were so adamant and believed so whole-heartedly that the Russians 'hacked the election', why would Barry want to muzzle Comey? Hmmm....

Forum List

Back