FBI Director Fails to Refute State-Sponsored Murder of American Citizens on US Soil

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
FBI Director Fails to Refute State-Sponsored Murder of American Citizens on US Soil
FBI Director Can't Answer Basic Question About Due Process - YouTube
FBI Director Can't Answer Basic Question About Due Process - YouTube!

Another shocking benchmark of how far America has sunk into a military dictatorship

Asked by House lawmakers Wednesday on whether the Obama administration’s policy of extra-judicial killings of American citizens abroad could also apply inside the United States, Mueller was evasive.

“I have to go back. Uh, I’m not certain whether that was addressed or not,” Mueller said when asked by Rep. Tom Graves, R-Ga., about a distinction between domestic and foreign targeting.

Graves followed up asking whether “from a historical perspective,” the federal government has “the ability to kill a U.S. citizen on United States soil or just overseas.”

“I’m going to defer that to others in the Department of Justice,” Mueller replied.

Continued

Comment: The judge points out the constitution says they can't, but the Obama Admin doesn't follow the constitution.

New Topics

Forum List

Back