FBI deems conspiracy theorist the new terrorist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Recently, an FBI bulletin dated May 30, 2019 identifies “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists” as a terror threat.

“The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories
FBI Deems Conspiracy Theorists The New Terrorists

Woke up then you know why this bull shit is coming out if not well thenn consider yourself the possible problem

• Banned
However, The New York Post reports, “The bureau said another factor driving the mounting threat is ‘the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures.'”

If you are quoting Alex Jones now ...saying that....I am so disappointed with Alex Jones...so sad to have learnt what he really is! to learn the truth about him.....what a pity... because he was so funny,...but his loyalties are on the wrong side...got to let him go! bye

I'm sorry....but I can not be with you here..

No, MindWars...you have to know when you are posting shit.

I like Matt Bracken and Paul Watson....

but I understand that they are kind of a whore ...and post with Alex Jones because of the money I guess???

whatever

Alex Jones hates Q so much.....why......why is that....?

That makes me have no respect for Alex Jones ....OP ....you like to quote him always.....

no respect for Alex Jones because he doesn't respect Q.

That's it.

• Banned
Last week, Alex Jones predicted that major violent events were poised to take place in the near-future after the FBI designated the Q movement as a terrorist organization. The move was likely meant to demonize patriots ahead of false flag attacks to be blamed on conservatives.

Video: Alex Jones Predicted El Paso Massacre Last Week
upload_2019-8-4_22-46-19.png

To bad you don't know more about operation northwoods.

If Alex Jones has some brain cells left in his head

he should accept Q and know they are the truth.

that's all

poor MindWars.......ok.......you know......

it is what it is

However, The New York Post reports, “The bureau said another factor driving the mounting threat is ‘the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures.'”
67442198_2387024198290994_132278451481608192_n.jpg

Forum List

Back