FBI data: Hate crimes against LGBT people on the rise

I am more worried by black on white violent crime, far more common, and a far more pressing issue.

You LIAR!!!!, Oh, wait...no.....no never mind ... that statement was quite accurate.

From the FBI's Crime Statistics
http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.htmlCrime Rates

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.
Apparently not a hate crime though, interesting.

Imagine if the tables were turned. No doubt the media(with CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, and Huffpost at the lead) would be harping on this issue everyday and our government at the highest levels(President, FBI, Congress, DOJ), would be addressing the wave of "white racist" hate against blacks.

I am more worried by black on white violent crime, far more common, and a far more pressing issue.

You LIAR!!!!, Oh, wait...no.....no never mind ... that statement was quite accurate.

From the FBI's Crime Statistics
http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.htmlCrime Rates

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.
Apparently not a hate crime though, interesting.

Imagine if the tables were turned. No doubt the media(with CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, and Huffpost at the lead) would be harping on this issue everyday and our government at the highest levels(President, FBI, Congress, DOJ), would be addressing the wave of "white racist" hate against blacks.

I'm curious as to their excuse for this >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It's true in physics and true with human behavior. Gay demands and forcible persuasion to accommodate them is an action that is having a very predictable reaction.

Well, you should remove the Islamic symbol from your gay pride flag since you feel so strongly about this issue.

coexist1.jpg

Scratch a hazynut find a fascist

so? this is what our FBI is doing now days? calculating how much hate crime against homosexuals are happening

rawstory folks

I don't know about that man. I find homophobes and gay bashers to be absolutely repugnant human beings but they should be allowed to say what they want. I don't want the government telling what I can and can't say on any medium. Also, I don't see the correlation between ignorance on the interwebz and innocent LBGT folks being targeted.

Their hate talk leads to actions, that's the problem.

That's always possible and more likely when people start talking about how they will hurt others rather than just disagreeing with lifestyles or whatever. Stating that you just don't like people, places or things isn't hate speech, just free speech.

I remember being concerned about the threatening talk from the Black Panthers and other hate groups who talked about killing white people. The left yawned and said it was all talk. Not a shred of concern from the Dems.

Zebra Killings - suppressed news to a certain extent by Liberal Media

Anyone who infringes on the rights of others should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law. If the left makes a big deal about cheap talk because it's idiots who hate gays instead of idiots who hate whites, it shows bias.

Not everybody labelled a "Homophobe" hates Gays - But the Agenda being pushed by activists is clandestine, subliminal, devious and detrimental.

If people just state that they dislike people or people's choices, it's one thing. Freedom of speech allows people to state opinions, however when people actually talk about harming or killing others, it should be taken seriously.

I would bet that most dangerous criminals don't make their plans known publicly.

"Homosexual activists rarely advertise that they are going to indoctrinate children to their point of view,.... Its done under the radar, through mandatory diversity, anti-bullying and tolerance lessons." - A representative of Protect Marriage Maine

Last edited:
why do you hate free speech?

Where did I say that?

Try again.

We need to better monitor speech that promotes violence.

you're not too bright, are you?

It is pretty obvious what is being said. As an example, it is like listening to a radio, the speaker has a right to say what they want all hnut wants is to be able to turn down the volume so no one hears the speaker.

Assuming that the data that is posted in the subject line is correct. I am not sure why liberals would be surprised at this result. First of all their stated intent is that LGBT get better treatment and more understood concerning their sexual proclivities. As with all things liberal the opposite has happened, when will they ever learn?

Re: hate crimes.

why is it worse if you are mugged because you are gay than if you are mugged to steal your I-phone?

Why does what is in the mind of the perpetrator matter?

Answer: because liberals want to control how we think, can you say Cuomo?

I note this thread is 2 years old.

Gays are probably targetd by other gays and this gets called "hate crime." WTF is a hate crime? It is meaningless. Another liberal myth.

I note this thread is 2 years old.

Gays are probably targetd by other gays and this gets called "hate crime." WTF is a hate crime? It is meaningless. Another liberal myth.

What about hate crimes by Gays against perceived "homophobes" and ex-Gays - the harassment of Ex-Gays is incredible - I assume incidents such as these will be excluded because they don't fit within the narrow definitions dictated by the Gay Agenda

Last edited:

Forum List

Back