FBI charges anti-Semitic nutball with threats against GOP Rep. Cantor & family

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Today, a two-count complaint and warrant was filed charging Norman Leboon with threatening to kill United States Congressman Eric Cantor and his family, and threatening to kill Congressman Eric Cantor, who is an official of the United States, announced United States Attorney Michael L. Levy and FBI Special Agent in Charge Jan Fedarcyk.

Michelle Malkin Document drop: FBI charges anti-Semitic nutball with threats against GOP Rep. Cantor & family; “…you receive my bullets in your office, remember they will be placed in your heads.?

Hmmmm. Obama supporter? Not that it matters.... :cool:

Judging by what i see posted from most Left Wing nutters on this site,this man could very well be an Obama Democrat supporter. Most Left Wingers i talk to are virulently Anti-Semitic. I'm still shocked that so many American Jews support the Democratic Party. That Party is full of Left Wing racists like Jeremiah Wright. So my vote would be yes. This cretin probably is a loyal Obama Democrat supporter. It is very sad but it is what it is.

The worst thing about this tragedy is that the despicable Democrat A*sholes went out there and claimed that Eric Cantor was lying and was even "Fantasizing" about this incident. They claimed it never happened. I'm still shocked that so many on the Left have become so hateful and delusional. Why would Cantor "Fantasize" about such a terrible incident? His family has been frightened into hiding for God's sake. The Democrats should be ashamed of themselves. Don't they have any decency left? God bless Eric Cantor and his family. I hope they stay safe.

The worst thing about this tragedy is that the despicable Democrat A*sholes went out there and claimed that Eric Cantor was lying and was even "Fantasizing" about this incident. They claimed it never happened. I'm still shocked that so many on the Left have become so hateful and delusional. Why would Cantor "Fantasize" about such a terrible incident? His family has been frightened into hiding for God's sake. The Democrats should be ashamed of themselves. Don't they have any decency left? God bless Eric Cantor and his family. I hope they stay safe.

Kind of like saying a black congressman was making up being called a ****** and that someone spit on him?

How about we just call it what it is? Some asshole threatened a congressman, just like what is happening to democrat congressmen, and it ALL needs to stop. These people do not represent the right or left, they represent bigots and criminals.

Last edited:
More evidence of the extremism and violence of the left.

Why do you have to make such statements?

Unlike the false statements made by the left which accuse the right of extremism, and which libelously labels tea party participants as "extremists" as if the tea party is some sort of PARTY, the statements I make are true.

So that's why I say it. It's true.

Kind of like saying a black congressman was making up being called a ****** and that someone spit on him?

How about we just call it what it is? Some asshole threatened a congressman, just like what is happening to democrat congressman, and it ALL needs to stop. These people do not represent the right or left, they represent bigots and criminals.

Lie.
If he had threatened the congressman, he would have been ARRESTED. He was not arrested. The congressman has never said he was THREATENED. Nobody witnessed him being threatened or spit on.

More evidence of the racism of the left. Because the left despises black people, they feel compelled to falsely accuse others of the same.

More evidence of the extremism and violence of the left.

Why do you have to make such statements?

Unlike the false statements made by the left which accuse the right of extremism, and which libelously labels tea party participants as "extremists" as if the tea party is some sort of PARTY, the statements I make are true.

So that's why I say it. It's true.

So you are saying everyone on the left is extremist? The very same thing you are accusing us of doing?
Why don't you use your brain, and realize these people don't represent the left. I for one have never said the people making death threats against democrats represent the tea party movement.
And lets remember the only party leader who has been killed in the last two years was a democrat.

Man,you can't stoop any lower than claiming the guy was lying and "Fantasizing" about this incident. The Democrats really have hit an all-time low in politics. Just can't go any lower than them at this point. The man's family was actually frightened into hiding over this tragedy yet the Democrat A*sholes claimed he was lying and "Fantasizing?" Shame. Shame.

How about we just call it what it is? Some asshole threatened a congressman, just like what is happening to democrat congressman, and it ALL needs to stop. These people do not represent the right or left, they represent bigots and criminals.

Lie.
If he had threatened the congressman, he would have been ARRESTED. He was not arrested. The congressman has never said he was THREATENED. Nobody witnessed him being threatened or spit on.

More evidence of the racism of the left. Because the left despises black people, they feel compelled to falsely accuse others of the same.

Did I say the black congressman was threatened? No I stated other congressman have been threatened, which is VERY true.

No one witnessed the shot being fired, but it is wrong to question to Cantor, and wrong to question Emmanuel? More evidence of hypocrisy on the right.

Man,you can't stoop any lower than claiming the guy was lying and "Fantasizing" about this incident. The Democrats really have hit an all-time low in politics. Just can't go any lower than them at this point. The man's family was actually frightened into hiding over this tragedy yet the Democrat A*sholes claimed he was lying and "Fantasizing?" Shame. Shame.

What are you even talking about?

If you want to know where the left's decency is, you should also ask where the right's is.

In the wake of his vote in favor of health care reform legislation, Rep. Bart Stupak (D-Mich.), a strong opponent of abortion rights, has been on the receiving end of a string of extremely hostile and threatening messages, including death threats.

Stupak's office released some of those messages to CBS News, and you can listen to them in the video at left, which is also available here.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer said today that more than 10 members of Congress have received threats in the wake of the health reform vote, and the FBI and police are investigating,
Bart Stupak Received Threatening Messages for Health Care Vote (Listen) - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The day after the health care reform bill passed in the House, a brick was thrown through the glass at Rep. Slaughter's office in Niagara Falls, NY. According to
13WHAM, "Last Thursday [Slaughter] received a chilling recorded message at her campaign office." The message reportedly said, "Assassinate is the word they used...toward the children of lawmakers who voted yes." Representative Louise Slaughter has three daughters and seven grandchildren.
Louise Slaughter (D-NY) Receives Death Threat, Votes Yes on Health Care Reform - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Lie.

Did I say the black congressman was threatened? No I stated other congressman have been threatened, which is VERY true.

No one witnessed the shot being fired, but it is wrong to question to Cantor, and wrong to question Emmanuel? More evidence of hypocrisy on the right.

IF IT'S TRUE, provide some evidence.

Because so far, there hasn't been ANY. Just the left flapping their cocksuckers.

Lie.

IF IT'S TRUE, provide some evidence.

Because so far, there hasn't been ANY. Just the left flapping their cocksuckers.

I think there is even a WHOLE thread on it. :D

And maybe you guys should of done research before calling the guy a obamabot.

If this is the same Norman Leboon, he isn't an Obamabot, just a muslim.

President Obama Youre TIME is UP! - Video

President Obama youre TIME is UP!You destroyed my Shia children, I will destroy your America as Ive already started!All your BANKS, ALL of Americas money will be GONE in days, NOT weeks or months!You defy me (Your God) and my Messenger! Times up your training of my power is over and done! Say goodbye to your FREE WILL!!!Love,Prophet Mehdi

(that was posted on is metacafe page)

Anti-Jew hysteria is now a permanent part of the Democratic Party platform. Most far Left nutters are virulently racist against the Jewish People. Most far Left nutters are loyal Democrats. So you do the math on that one. It really is sad.

Forum List

Back