FBI can't crack the code in this murder case — can you?

USAMomma

Jul 14, 2010
Unsolved killing from 1999 baffles experts; victim's writing may hold clues to his death

Are you good at solving puzzles and cracking codes? If so, the Federal Bureau of Investigation needs your help in cracking a code connected to a homicide in Missouri.
The mystery begins in a St. Louis field on June 30, 1999. Ricky McCormick, 41, was found dead there, and his killer hasn't been caught.
That's where you come in. The FBI said two encrypted notes were found in the victim's pants, and their code crackers haven't been able to figure out what the notes mean.

Read more on this here:
FBI can't crack murder code

OOPS! I just noticed this in the thread titled, "LAW AND JUSTICE SYSTEM":redface:

Oh well...someone will remove this if they feel like.:cool:

I can see snippets:

"It's all there"

"As wild as can be"

"contractors"

A couple of calendar dates maybe

I dunno- gibberish mostly LOL. I give up it makes my head hurt.

Unsolved killing from 1999 baffles experts; victim's writing may hold clues to his death

Are you good at solving puzzles and cracking codes? If so, the Federal Bureau of Investigation needs your help in cracking a code connected to a homicide in Missouri.
The mystery begins in a St. Louis field on June 30, 1999. Ricky McCormick, 41, was found dead there, and his killer hasn't been caught.
That's where you come in. The FBI said two encrypted notes were found in the victim's pants, and their code crackers haven't been able to figure out what the notes mean.

Read more on this here:
FBI can't crack murder code

Cracking the code isn't necessary, as I have seen that writing before, and know who wrote it...

it was rdeanie!

It says the victim was one of 6%.....A Republican scientist!

New Topics

Forum List

Back