FBI arrests top FEMA administrator, two others for Hurricane Maria relief fraud

Do you think victims are people who can help themselves but don't? Do you think victims are people who moan for more money and mishandle what they get? Do you think victims are people who blame our president for their own corruption and look for face time on TV? If so, then I say BLAME THE VICTIM!
Do you know any Puerto Ricans? I lived there for a year and a half. I met hundreds of Puerto Ricans. You tipped your hand when you post your opinion as fact. That kinda crap sounds good on TV, but it shows utter ignorance formed your opinion.

Puerto Ricans are industrious, family oriented and hospitable people. And American citizens.

But, they're brown and speak Spanish, so there's that.
------------------------------- problem with 'PR' is that they are sorta like 'mexicans' or any other third worlders . They live their style and are not American Style plus their mere presence in the USA is the same as a resupply of a 'fifth column' . Plus they add to the numbers in the USA Nosmo .
So Puerto Ricans are not 'Bigot approved'. When do we get to shun, shame and exile bigots?
------------------------------------- NO GUTS for YOU to do on your own whatever you think is best eh Nosmo !!
Why on earth should I listen to bigots? What is the virtue of the bigot? Do they show nobility through suspicion? Dignity through fear? Empathy through hatred? Why pay attention to the incurious bigot? They have nothing of value to bring to any situation.
You need to re-examine your definition of bigot-by stating that is what others are, you become one yourself.

Blaming the victims is the harbinger of just how pathetic you assfucks really are.

T
Do you think victims are people who can help themselves but don't? Do you think victims are people who moan for more money and mishandle what they get? Do you think victims are people who blame our president for their own corruption and look for face time on TV? If so, then I say BLAME THE VICTIM!
Do you know any Puerto Ricans? I lived there for a year and a half. I met hundreds of Puerto Ricans. You tipped your hand when you post your opinion as fact. That kinda crap sounds good on TV, but it shows utter ignorance formed your opinion.

Puerto Ricans are industrious, family oriented and hospitable people. And American citizens.

YES, lots. I worked with, for and supervised them. The more Americanized-culture and language, were good workers. Others were sneaky and lazy-sorry, that's the way it is. By the way, I worked with other Hispanics who said THEY did not like Puerto Ricans-you would have to ask them why. And the brown and speak spanish wisecrack sounds like you pity them-or yourself. Don't be a victim-take charge of your life.
I do not take advice from fools, bigots and the uncultured.
What is your deal? You seem upset over simple facts and opinions-maybe you need to get out more and experience the other side of issues. Fools, bigots, and the uncultured come from every race-including Puerto Ricans.
You presented no facts.

YES, lots. I worked with, for and supervised them. The more Americanized-culture and language, were good workers. Others were sneaky and lazy-sorry, that's the way it is. By the way, I worked with other Hispanics who said THEY did not like Puerto Ricans-you would have to ask them why. And the brown and speak spanish wisecrack sounds like you pity them-or yourself. Don't be a victim-take charge of your life.
What is your deal? You seem upset over simple facts and opinions-maybe you need to get out more and experience the other side of issues. Fools, bigots, and the uncultured come from every race-including Puerto Ricans.
You presented no facts.
You have a reading comprehension problem-and you have not responded to how others may interact differently than you have with people

You presented no facts.
You have a reading comprehension problem-and you have not responded to how others may interact differently than you have with people
You have not cited one fact. It's your opinion. An opinion I do not respect. Your experiences have taught you nothing but suspicion.

Suspicion is a tool of those seeking to divide us one from another. To prey on fears, cynicism, prejudice and resentment. Those are not qualities to seek or live by. I'm sorry I'm optimistic and you're pessimistic. I'm sorry I live in the real world and you live in a world where alternative facts, division, the fear of the 'other' and simmering racism drives every thought.

You presented no facts.
You have not cited one fact. It's your opinion. An opinion I do not respect. Your experiences have taught you nothing but suspicion.

Suspicion is a tool of those seeking to divide us one from another. To prey on fears, cynicism, prejudice and resentment. Those are not qualities to seek or live by. I'm sorry I'm optimistic and you're pessimistic. I'm sorry I live in the real world and you live in a world where alternative facts, division, the fear of the 'other' and simmering racism drives every thought.
You threw out a lot of opinions about racism and I responded. I can't help it if you can't handle the truth. You wouldn't last 5 minutes in the world I lived in.

You presented no facts.

You threw out a lot of opinions about racism and I responded. I can't help it if you can't handle the truth. You wouldn't last 5 minutes in the world I lived in.
Who would want to?

You presented no facts.

Who would want to?
Don't worry-nobody would want you there

Lets see-are their any able bodied men on the island to fix roofs? Where did the billions Trump gave them go? We ALL saw water languishing in warehouses-apparently people were too lazy to come pick it up. So, no Bounty for you!

Blaming the victims is the harbinger of just how pathetic you assfucks really are.

T

You should really be on another Site then, Jus sayin'

So this has caused no harm, right?
Not when American citizens have blue tarps as roofing for two years. Or wh n American citizens do without electricity for months on end. While food and medicine spoil in tropical heat. More Bounty please!
Lets see-are their any able bodied men on the island to fix roofs? Where did the billions Trump gave them go? We ALL saw water languishing in warehouses-apparently people were too lazy to come pick it up. So, no Bounty for you!

T

The Us sent Puerto Rico 92 billion dolares after Hurricane Maria to rebuild infrastructure. The Govt Officials paid off our Fema Reps which is a culturally acceptable thing to do and then Squandered the rest. So how's the Power grid in PR today.

T

Who are the uncultured people you are referring too? Your Highness! Where do they live and work? And you speak of bigots!!!!!! Want to see a Bigot …… ? Mirror time would work! You can admire your greatness at the same time ! :anj_stfu:

Trump was right about the corruption going on. Expect more to come.

The FBI arrested one of the top administrators of FEMA and the CEO of a contractor on wire fraud and bribery charges, along with a lower-level FEMA official today for fraud and bribery involving Hurricane Maria relief. The contractor got a $1.8 billion contract for rebuilding Puerto Rico’s notoriously unreliable electrical infrastructure, which the Department of Justice says came by way of bribery

BREAKING NEWS: FBI arrests 2 FEMA officials in Puerto Rico and former CEO of Cobra Energy for defrauding the government after Hurricane Maria
FEMA people are Trump's people.
I had no idea everyone in government was fired in January 2017.
Finny Chit.

I thought your fat assed orange POS was President?????

FEMA works for Trump.
The ONLY way you can blame Trump is if any of the arrested were appointed by Trump. If they are career Government employees unappointed then it is probably a life long Democrat sine something like 70 percent of Government employees are democrats.

Govt employees are slaves to the system of govt they work for. They always vote for bigger govt. That's how they get their raises. Eliminating govt Bureaucracy and all the secretaries for secretaries and assts. to assistants would be a good start !

You presented no facts.

Who would want to?
In a world of hatred, what's to love? In a world that lacks respect, what is respectable? I wouldn't want in your narrow minded, bitter world for all the Tea in China.

T

Who are the uncultured people you are referring too? Your Highness! Where do they live and work? And you speak of bigots!!!!!! Want to see a Bigot …… ? Mirror time would work! You can admire your greatness at the same time ! :anj_stfu:
The uncultured are living in self imposed exile. They never leave the United States. They are never brushed by diversity, preferring their clannish isolation. They are not readers, thinkers, patrons of fine art or cuisine. They are the oysters in our ocean, never leaving their shells or travel beyond where they lay on the bottom.

Who would want to?
In a world of hatred, what's to love? In a world that lacks respect, what is respectable? I wouldn't want in your narrow minded, bitter world for all the Tea in China.
Respect is earned as is hatred. And, India's tea is better.

The uncultured are living in self imposed exile. They never leave the United States. They are never brushed by diversity, preferring their clannish isolation. They are not readers, thinkers, patrons of fine art or cuisine. They are the oysters in our ocean, never leaving their shells or travel beyond where they lay on the bottom.
You sound like an elitest. You don't have to bus kids around to mix backgrounds. They will meet in colleges or workplaces. Each will earn respect or ire depending on THEIR behavior-just the way MLK would have wanted.

th

Good for Trump! I hope they all get jail time and the best job they see after doing their time is asking if you'd like that super sized.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Trump was right about the corruption going on. Expect more to come.

The FBI arrested one of the top administrators of FEMA and the CEO of a contractor on wire fraud and bribery charges, along with a lower-level FEMA official today for fraud and bribery involving Hurricane Maria relief. The contractor got a $1.8 billion contract for rebuilding Puerto Rico’s notoriously unreliable electrical infrastructure, which the Department of Justice says came by way of bribery

BREAKING NEWS: FBI arrests 2 FEMA officials in Puerto Rico and former CEO of Cobra Energy for defrauding the government after Hurricane Maria
FEMA people are Trump's people.

The people charged are not President Trump’s people. In fact, they are Obama’s.

She worked directly for Moniz, an Obama appointed stooge.

Dr. Ahsha Tribble | FEMA.gov

Forum List

Back