FBI arrests man for punking his ex wife on Facebook

In passing, since when is it a crime to put a GPS tracking device on someone's car?
Stocking is illegal

Well, damn.

sexy-legs-fishnet-stockings.jpg

I saw this on Smoking gun. This is pretty squicky every which way.

She told cops she thought she could catch him being pervy with underage girls.

If I were children's services, I would put a restraining order on both of them and put the kids into therapy.

Leave it to the pop culture generation for creating substitutes for thought. "I was like wow" substitutes for any version of a human experience these days. The movie "Idiocracy" mght be closer than we think when "punking" becomes a felony.

I really don't see what the father did was wrong. He could have handled it a different way (ignore the fake profile), but then again we don't know all the details of the situation. Either way crazy story-and it's ridiculous he was arrested.

All right, David - WTG! I love it when someone gets a step ahead of an ex-wife (or a vindictive present wife, for that matter) and the FBI, all in the same, notarized statement.

In passing, since when is it a crime to put a GPS tracking device on someone's car?

Why does it have to be the 'ex-wife/wife'? There are men out there that are the same way.

;)

Isn't that entrampment? Besides she was posing as a teen isn't that illegal or something?

Entrapment only happens if the police entice you into a crime you would not have committed without their encouragement. If that sounds convoluted and complicated, it is, but lawyers can swallow that without a problem.

Posing as a teen is not illegal, but talking sexually to a teen, even if it is really an adult you are talking to, is. Once again, you need to be a lawyer.

His wife appears to be more than slightly deranged.

So does he.

Double agent style. Nasty custody battles like this very rarely only have one nutso party. Though there ARE custody battles where only one person is nuts, this sort of stuff almost always bounces back and forth between the split couple and their kids...forever.

His wife appears to be more than slightly deranged.

So does he.

Double agent style. Nasty custody battles like this very rarely only have one nutso party. Though there ARE custody battles where only one person is nuts, this sort of stuff almost always bounces back and forth between the split couple and their kids...forever.

So protecting one's self means they are deranged?

So far, I have not seen any evidence that the father is nuts.

However, I do agree that it does seem to bounce back and forth almost unstoppable in most cases.

Forum List

Back