FBI arrests 3 white supremacists ahead of pro gun rally in Virginia

and replace him with someone else you morons will later complain about when he or she doesn't support the type of fascism you crave??

I tell you what....since Trump does such a piss poor job of hiring the best people -- you tell me who he should appoint the head of the FBI? Ted Nugent? the Duck Dynasty guy..who?

It's not that easy....Trump is a newcomer to DC and up till now was totally fooled by the parade of traitors volunteering for positions in the Government. There are some minimal requirements to that position particularly.....so the pool of choices is small and easy to manipulate. How about someone who is neither Republican nor Democrat for a change? Yeah...apparently he is not as good as he claims at the hiring process or he wouldn't constantly be shooting himself in the foot eh? No matter....I think we are past that period now.
Beginning to think that with all the new agencies in town we actually have too many directors. Maybe one is all that is needed.

JO
Obama was a newcomer too remember..and yet you people believe that even almost 4 years after being president, he still controls almost everybody Trump appoints....(#DeepState)

Trump appointed Jeff Sessions....Trumpers cheered...then later Trumpers said Jeff is part of the Deep State....he appoints General Mattis….Deep State....he appoints HR McMasters...Deep State....he appointed chief of Staff John Kelly...Deep State....

How is Obama -- someone you folks claim is dumb, stupid, weak, etc -- how is he controlling everything??

Who should Trump appoint?
Whoah dude......you obviously read nothing of my posts during the last administration. One thing I never did was call Obama dumb or any of his operatives for that matter. I always condemned the birth certificate chase as a total waste of everybody's time and constantly remarked on Obama's ability to cast a good image. Still disagreed with his premises...but you are totally wrong about me. Other people? I can't speak for. By far the most talented team of organizers and advisers ever to be in DC was the Axelrod<>Jarett team. Nobody even comes close.....they were freaking brilliant and one of the main reasons Obama did not fall victim to misleading advice. He was smart too....he was vary careful who he took his advice from. For what it's worth I didn't disagree with all of his decisions...some of them were very good. So let's reset this conversation. There were plenty of Bush leftovers that haunted him for 8 years but he was smart enough and had enough help to identify them and neutralize them. Trump did not do that to his own dismay. Trump made the mistake of trying to take the Mahogany board room to DC....NOPE....DOES NOT WORK DOWN THERE.....he knows that now.

JO
Can you speak for your willingness to worship a guy who only became politically relevant to republicans the minute he hopped on that racist birther conspiracy movement??

It's almost like he was being an opportunist and was playing into the worst inclinations of the republican base just for political points.....

Hmmmm....I thought you folks despised politicians like that...and yes, he is a politician, despite how many times you try to use that excuse to explain away everything he does....including hiring the worst people...
Nobody worships Trump, no matter how many times you lying criminals say it.
Yes, you worship Trump....

Cult members are the last to realize their in a cult....

But they finally figure it out when their cult leader no longer is in power.....then they pretend they never worshiped him because they are too busy looking for the next cult leader to worship....

My bet this time around is Ted Nugent......

It's not that easy....Trump is a newcomer to DC and up till now was totally fooled by the parade of traitors volunteering for positions in the Government. There are some minimal requirements to that position particularly.....so the pool of choices is small and easy to manipulate. How about someone who is neither Republican nor Democrat for a change? Yeah...apparently he is not as good as he claims at the hiring process or he wouldn't constantly be shooting himself in the foot eh? No matter....I think we are past that period now.
Beginning to think that with all the new agencies in town we actually have too many directors. Maybe one is all that is needed.

JO
Obama was a newcomer too remember..and yet you people believe that even almost 4 years after being president, he still controls almost everybody Trump appoints....(#DeepState)

Trump appointed Jeff Sessions....Trumpers cheered...then later Trumpers said Jeff is part of the Deep State....he appoints General Mattis….Deep State....he appoints HR McMasters...Deep State....he appointed chief of Staff John Kelly...Deep State....

How is Obama -- someone you folks claim is dumb, stupid, weak, etc -- how is he controlling everything??

Whoah dude......you obviously read nothing of my posts during the last administration. One thing I never did was call Obama dumb or any of his operatives for that matter. I always condemned the birth certificate chase as a total waste of everybody's time and constantly remarked on Obama's ability to cast a good image. Still disagreed with his premises...but you are totally wrong about me. Other people? I can't speak for. By far the most talented team of organizers and advisers ever to be in DC was the Axelrod<>Jarett team. Nobody even comes close.....they were freaking brilliant and one of the main reasons Obama did not fall victim to misleading advice. He was smart too....he was vary careful who he took his advice from. For what it's worth I didn't disagree with all of his decisions...some of them were very good. So let's reset this conversation. There were plenty of Bush leftovers that haunted him for 8 years but he was smart enough and had enough help to identify them and neutralize them. Trump did not do that to his own dismay. Trump made the mistake of trying to take the Mahogany board room to DC....NOPE....DOES NOT WORK DOWN THERE.....he knows that now.

JO
Can you speak for your willingness to worship a guy who only became politically relevant to republicans the minute he hopped on that racist birther conspiracy movement??

It's almost like he was being an opportunist and was playing into the worst inclinations of the republican base just for political points.....

Hmmmm....I thought you folks despised politicians like that...and yes, he is a politician, despite how many times you try to use that excuse to explain away everything he does....including hiring the worst people...

Cult members are the last to realize their in cult....

But they finally figure it out when their cult leader no longer is in power.....then they pretend they never worshiped him because they are too busy looking for the next cult leader to worship....

Just keep repeating your lies, that's what traitors do. War is coming scum....

JO

Just keep repeating your lies, that what traitors do. Wars coming scum....

I hate to say it but I'm afraid you're right

JO

JO

Just keep repeating your lies, that what traitors do. Wars coming scum....
Remember when I asked you to refute one single thing I said about this story and you couldn't because your bitch ass was too busy being triggered by facts??

Also....why are you avoiding this other story I posted?? You couldn't find a meme to tell you want to think yet??

3 Alleged Members Of Hate Group 'The Base' Arrested In Georgia

JO

JO

That's' not True....Obama is no longer in power and you still worship him.....soooooooo what the hell are you talking about doofus?

JO

That's' not True....Obama is no longer in power and you still worship him.....soooooooo what the hell are you talking about doofus?
I don't worship anyone.....I leave that for people with low self esteem....

like yourself

JO

I just don't see how he can post so well with his face buried in obamas lap.

JO

like yourself
Typical black progressive, using the "I'm rubber, you're glue" technique.

like yourself
Does it bother you that I don't worship men -- and you do??

Tough.....deal with it

JO

I just don't see how he can post so well with his face buried in obamas lap.
Why you keep avoiding these news stories??

3 Alleged Members Of Hate Group 'The Base' Arrested In Georgia

JO

like yourself

Sorry....it's not your call amateur....you absolutely do worship...see the key element in this is that the worshiper is pretty much unaware....so your denial is perfect.

JO

like yourself

Tough.....deal with it
I know you are but what am I?

JO

Just keep repeating your lies, that's what traitors do. War is coming scum....
You participating or are you still all talk?
upload_2020-1-17_14-43-13.jpeg

JO

To CRC trumpanzees, trump is > than god.
With this post I believe you have told more lies than Trump.
It's part of the fake news

like yourself

Tough.....deal with it
I know you are but what am I?

The thought patterns of a 14 year old are what you're dealing with.

Jo

JO

There's that predictable CRC trumpanzee projection.

JO

There's that predictable CRC trumpanzee projection.
Keep talking the war you want is starting Monday.

Racial profiling whites, if done by liberal whites is fine however. Most Americans will be assaulted by persons that are black , that cuts across race or political status. Lets focus on a tiny tinsy probability, though.

Forum List

Back