FBI arrests 3 white supremacists ahead of pro gun rally in Virginia

I've yet to see anyone ever prove intent. This is just more fascism. Sooner or later there will be a push back and blood will flow.

Christopher Wray is an Obama man.....
Trump should get rid of him.

JO
and replace him with someone else you morons will later complain about when he or she doesn't support the type of fascism you crave??

I tell you what....since Trump does such a piss poor job of hiring the best people -- you tell me who he should appoint the head of the FBI? Ted Nugent? the Duck Dynasty guy..who?

It's not that easy....Trump is a newcomer to DC and up till now was totally fooled by the parade of traitors volunteering for positions in the Government. There are some minimal requirements to that position particularly.....so the pool of choices is small and easy to manipulate. How about someone who is neither Republican nor Democrat for a change? Yeah...apparently he is not as good as he claims at the hiring process or he wouldn't constantly be shooting himself in the foot eh? No matter....I think we are past that period now.
Beginning to think that with all the new agencies in town we actually have too many directors. Maybe one is all that is needed.

JO

How is Wray an Obama man?

View attachment 300794 We need stone wall Jackson back
what the fuck is he going to do?.....
Bend over I’ll show ya
should i at least drop some soap or something?....
If that’s what you’re used to lol
will you still respect me in the morning?....
I respect you all the time harry

I've yet to see anyone ever prove intent. This is just more fascism. Sooner or later there will be a push back and blood will flow.

JO
and replace him with someone else you morons will later complain about when he or she doesn't support the type of fascism you crave??

I tell you what....since Trump does such a piss poor job of hiring the best people -- you tell me who he should appoint the head of the FBI? Ted Nugent? the Duck Dynasty guy..who?

It's not that easy....Trump is a newcomer to DC and up till now was totally fooled by the parade of traitors volunteering for positions in the Government. There are some minimal requirements to that position particularly.....so the pool of choices is small and easy to manipulate. How about someone who is neither Republican nor Democrat for a change? Yeah...apparently he is not as good as he claims at the hiring process or he wouldn't constantly be shooting himself in the foot eh? No matter....I think we are past that period now.
Beginning to think that with all the new agencies in town we actually have too many directors. Maybe one is all that is needed.

JO

That's a good question, what kind of stupid makes anyone an Obama man? What's your stupid excuse?

When does JZ get arrested?? Antonio Brown was making racial threats to white police officers When does he get arrested?
Did Jay Z have an armed stand off with law enforcement officers??

erikparker_t810.jpg

JO

JO
Obama was a newcomer too remember..and yet you people believe that even almost 4 years after being president, he still controls almost everybody Trump appoints....(#DeepState)

Trump appointed Jeff Sessions....Trumpers cheered...then later Trumpers said Jeff is part of the Deep State....he appoints General Mattis….Deep State....he appoints HR McMasters...Deep State....he appointed chief of Staff John Kelly...Deep State....

How is Obama -- someone you folks claim is dumb, stupid, weak, etc -- how is he controlling everything??

Who should Trump appoint?
Whoah dude......you obviously read nothing of my posts during the last administration. One thing I never did was call Obama dumb or any of his operatives for that matter. I always condemned the birth certificate chase as a total waste of everybody's time and constantly remarked on Obama's ability to cast a good image. Still disagreed with his premises...but you are totally wrong about me. Other people? I can't speak for. By far the most talented team of organizers and advisers ever to be in DC was the Axelrod<>Jarett team. Nobody even comes close.....they were freaking brilliant and one of the main reasons Obama did not fall victim to misleading advice. He was smart too....he was vary careful who he took his advice from. For what it's worth I didn't disagree with all of his decisions...some of them were very good. So let's reset this conversation. There were plenty of Bush leftovers that haunted him for 8 years but he was smart enough and had enough help to identify them and neutralize them. Trump did not do that to his own dismay. Trump made the mistake of trying to take the Mahogany board room to DC....NOPE....DOES NOT WORK DOWN THERE.....he knows that now.

JO

JO

JO
Obama was a newcomer too remember..and yet you people believe that even almost 4 years after being president, he still controls almost everybody Trump appoints....(#DeepState)

Trump appointed Jeff Sessions....Trumpers cheered...then later Trumpers said Jeff is part of the Deep State....he appoints General Mattis….Deep State....he appoints HR McMasters...Deep State....he appointed chief of Staff John Kelly...Deep State....

How is Obama -- someone you folks claim is dumb, stupid, weak, etc -- how is he controlling everything??

Whoah dude......you obviously read nothing of my posts during the last administration. One thing I never did was call Obama dumb or any of his operatives for that matter. I always condemned the birth certificate chase as a total waste of everybody's time and constantly remarked on Obama's ability to cast a good image. Still disagreed with his premises...but you are totally wrong about me. Other people? I can't speak for. By far the most talented team of organizers and advisers ever to be in DC was the Axelrod<>Jarett team. Nobody even comes close.....they were freaking brilliant and one of the main reasons Obama did not fall victim to misleading advice. He was smart too....he was vary careful who he took his advice from. For what it's worth I didn't disagree with all of his decisions...some of them were very good. So let's reset this conversation. There were plenty of Bush leftovers that haunted him for 8 years but he was smart enough and had enough help to identify them and neutralize them. Trump did not do that to his own dismay. Trump made the mistake of trying to take the Mahogany board room to DC....NOPE....DOES NOT WORK DOWN THERE.....he knows that now.

JO
Can you speak for your willingness to worship a guy who only became politically relevant to republicans the minute he hopped on that racist birther conspiracy movement??

It's almost like he was being an opportunist and was playing into the worst inclinations of the republican base just for political points.....

Hmmmm....I thought you folks despised politicians like that...and yes, he is a politician, despite how many times you try to use that excuse to explain away everything he does....including hiring the worst people...

JO

JO

JO
Can you speak for your willingness to worship a guy who only became politically relevant to republicans the minute he hopped on that racist birther conspiracy movement??

It's almost like he was being an opportunist and was playing into the worst inclinations of the republican base just for political points.....

Hmmmm....I thought you folks despised politicians like that...and yes, he is a politician, despite how many times you try to use that excuse to explain away everything he does....including hiring the worst people...
Nobody worships Trump, no matter how many times you lying criminals say it.

COLLEGE PARK, Md. — FBI agents on Thursday arrested a former Canadian Armed Forces reservist and two other men who are linked to a violent white supremacist group and were believed to be heading to a pro-gun rally next week in Virginia’s capital.
FBI arrests 3 white supremacists ahead of pro-gun rally in Virginia | TribLIVE.com

You loser democratic pos pussies you're all so pathetically weak .................. Emotionally weak fks who can't handle reality. Go to prison once your dumb asses will realize WTF a safe space ISN'T when you don't have one.......... " violent white supremacist " such lying ass bs omg!!! the lunatic left will take this and run like a bitch on fire.

Charged with " intent to commit a felony".

Intent?
You have any idea how many spent decades in the "land of the free"'s jails for drug "conspiracy" ? Not even a seed was found

No seed was found... but there was some wire fraud, piles of cash, money laundering.

Intent?

COLLEGE PARK, Md. — FBI agents on Thursday arrested a former Canadian Armed Forces reservist and two other men who are linked to a violent white supremacist group and were believed to be heading to a pro-gun rally next week in Virginia’s capital.
FBI arrests 3 white supremacists ahead of pro-gun rally in Virginia | TribLIVE.com

You loser democratic pos pussies you're all so pathetically weak .................. Emotionally weak fks who can't handle reality. Go to prison once your dumb asses will realize WTF a safe space ISN'T when you don't have one.......... " violent white supremacist " such lying ass bs omg!!! the lunatic left will take this and run like a bitch on fire.
How would you know all this stuff unless maybe you've been to prison?

Are you seriously that dumb?

" If true" lol

Tuesday’s complaint charges Canadian national Patrik Jordan Mathews, 27, and Brian Mark Lemley Jr., 33, of Elkton, Md., with transporting a firearm and ammunition with intent to commit a felony. William Garfield Bilbrough IV, 19, of Denton, Md., is charged with transporting and harboring aliens.

When does JZ get arrested?? Antonio Brown was making racial threats to white police officers When does he get arrested?

Did you just pull that out your ass?
90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. how can you arrest any white? Thank god all the judges are consertives

Anything to back any of that up or did you just do as you usually do and pull that out your ass.
The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

JO

JO

That's a good question, what kind of stupid makes anyone an Obama man? What's your stupid excuse?

Probably the same stupid that makes you a Trump Humper.

I've yet to see anyone ever prove intent.

Exactly

unpopular ideas are not a crime except in lib la la land
Maybe there was an imminent threat of an attack

We don't really need any evidence to prove that right now, trust that our intelligence agencies, like the FBI -- made the right call...
It has been moving in that direction under bush, obama and even trump

I've yet to see anyone ever prove intent.

Exactly

unpopular ideas are not a crime except in lib la la land
Maybe there was an imminent threat of an attack

We don't really need any evidence to prove that right now, trust that our intelligence agencies, like the FBI -- made the right call...
Right, arrest them, no evidence needed.

Forum List

Back