FBI arrests 3 white supremacists ahead of pro gun rally in Virginia

I've yet to see anyone ever prove intent. This is just more fascism. Sooner or later there will be a push back and blood will flow.
I've yet to see anyone ever prove intent.

Exactly

unpopular ideas are not a crime except in lib la la land

Last edited:
History repeats over and over. The empowered rule this nation. Even if inferior as people.

Interesting...

CRISIS ACTORS NEEDED IN VIRGINIA!

upload_2020-1-17_4-21-39.png

Wow look at all the racist who have come out to defend 3 of their own. You guys run the Justice Department, so why don't you Trump Humpers go to Trump and whine that your brethren have been done an injustice.

COLLEGE PARK, Md. — FBI agents on Thursday arrested a former Canadian Armed Forces reservist and two other men who are linked to a violent white supremacist group and were believed to be heading to a pro-gun rally next week in Virginia’s capital.
FBI arrests 3 white supremacists ahead of pro-gun rally in Virginia | TribLIVE.com

You loser democratic pos pussies you're all so pathetically weak .................. Emotionally weak fks who can't handle reality. Go to prison once your dumb asses will realize WTF a safe space ISN'T when you don't have one.......... " violent white supremacist " such lying ass bs omg!!! the lunatic left will take this and run like a bitch on fire.

Charged with " intent to commit a felony".

Intent?
You have any idea how many spent decades in the "land of the free"'s jails for drug "conspiracy" ? Not even a seed was found

Man, I wonder who appointed the head of the FBI...

Probably Dems...they have controlled what the FBI did for a long time now......

I've yet to see anyone ever prove intent. This is just more fascism. Sooner or later there will be a push back and blood will flow.
I've yet to see anyone ever prove intent.

Exactly

unpopular ideas are not a crime except in lib la la land
Maybe there was an imminent threat of an attack

We don't really need any evidence to prove that right now, trust that our intelligence agencies, like the FBI -- made the right call...

Well isn't this interesting....figured the closet racist OP would leave this out of the story...

FBI Arrests 3 Alleged Members Of White Supremacist Group Ahead Of Richmond Rally

"The FBI has arrested three alleged members of The Base — which authorities describe as a "racially motivated violent extremist group" — on charges that range from illegal transport of a machine gun to harboring aliens, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Maryland. The three men are Brian Mark Lemley Jr., 33, of Elkton, Md.; William Garfield Bilbrough IV, 19, of Denton, Md.; and Canadian national Patrik Jordan Mathews, 27, who entered the U.S. illegally last summer. Mathews and Lemley had recently been living in Newark, Del."

and here I was thinking all this time -- you trumpers really wanted to crack down on illegal immigration...

Wow look at all the racist who have come out to defend 3 of their own. You guys run the Justice Department, so why don't you Trump Humpers go to Trump and whine that your brethren have been done an injustice.
There have been people who have warned for many decades this stuff would happen. We have an anything goes culture calling social justice freedom that needs massively high taxes. The Justice Dept.is a fiefdom. Their Character, Honor and Integrity is not as humanity and the constitution it is the Justice Department Fiefdom itself. Salaries and Pensions are the stars and stripes for them. Just like most other fiefdoms like the Police/Corrections/Judges one. After all the Antifa fiefdom and the BLM fiefdom got away with their discretions didn't they? For they at this point are not potentially in the way of the Justice Department fiefdom's salaries and pensions.

Christopher Wray is an Obama man.....
Trump should get rid of him.

JO

JO
and replace him with someone else you morons will later complain about when he or she doesn't support the type of fascism you crave??

I tell you what....since Trump does such a piss poor job of hiring the best people -- you tell me who he should appoint the head of the FBI? Ted Nugent? the Duck Dynasty guy..who?

When does JZ get arrested?? Antonio Brown was making racial threats to white police officers When does he get arrested?

JO
and replace him with someone else you morons will later complain about when he or she doesn't support the type of fascism you crave??

I tell you what....since Trump does such a piss poor job of hiring the best people -- you tell me who he should appoint the head of the FBI? Ted Nugent? the Duck Dynasty guy..who?

It's not that easy....Trump is a newcomer to DC and up till now was totally fooled by the parade of traitors volunteering for positions in the Government. There are some minimal requirements to that position particularly.....so the pool of choices is small and easy to manipulate. How about someone who is neither Republican nor Democrat for a change? Yeah...apparently he is not as good as he claims at the hiring process or he wouldn't constantly be shooting himself in the foot eh? No matter....I think we are past that period now.
Beginning to think that with all the new agencies in town we actually have too many directors. Maybe one is all that is needed.

JO

JO

It's not that easy....Trump is a newcomer to DC and up till now was totally fooled by the parade of traitors volunteering for positions in the Government. There are some minimal requirements to that position particularly.....so the pool of choices is small and easy to manipulate. How about someone who is neither Republican nor Democrat for a change? Yeah...apparently he is not as good as he claims at the hiring process or he wouldn't constantly be shooting himself in the foot eh? No matter....I think we are past that period now.
Beginning to think that with all the new agencies in town we actually have too many directors. Maybe one is all that is needed.

JO
Obama was a newcomer too remember..and yet you people believe that even almost 4 years after being president, he still controls almost everybody Trump appoints....(#DeepState)

Trump appointed Jeff Sessions....Trumpers cheered...then later Trumpers said Jeff is part of the Deep State....he appoints General Mattis….Deep State....he appoints HR McMasters...Deep State....he appointed chief of Staff John Kelly...Deep State....

How is Obama -- someone you folks claim is dumb, stupid, weak, etc -- how is he controlling everything??

Who should Trump appoint?

Forum List

Back