FBI ‘Altered’ Evidence That Falsely Cast Carter Page As Russian Spy

Too many juicy things in the report, this thread addresses the one topic.

A wide-ranging investigation by the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general (IG) found that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) deliberately doctored evidence it presented to the nation’s top spy court in order to gain authority to spy on a key Trump affiliate.

The 476-page report from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz found that the FBI falsely claimed to the FISA Court not only that Carter Page was a Russian agent, but also falsely claimed that an unnamed intelligence agency had told the FBI that Page was “not a source” in their efforts to surveil and curtail Russian intelligence efforts.

Page, who had previously been an informant and witness for the United States in a federal espionage case against a Russian intelligence official was targeted by the Obama FBI as a Russian spy helping Putin to steal the election from Hillary Clinton in 2016.

According to the IG report, before the FBI and DOJ went to the FISA Court to apply for a warrant to spy on Page, an unnamed U.S. intelligence agency had told the FBI that Carter Page had previously assisted that agency’s efforts against Russian spies. Although exculpatory information about potential spy targets is required in spy warrant applications, Obama’s FBI and DOJ deliberately withheld that information from the spy court in order to paint Page in the worst possible light.

IG Report: FBI Doctored Evidence To Paint Carter Page As Russian Spy
Gross exaggeration.

Try again.
Lying once on a FISA report is a violation of one of the most sacred basis of our Constitutional Rights. I’m hearing 27 lies have been found so far.
apparently it's not a lie if you REALLY REALLY REALLY want it to be true.
That's the way tRumplings think.

I don't hold it against them.
The FISA COURT NEEDS ABOLISHED and James Comey & McCabe need to face a firing squad. You don't commit Treason like that and be allowed to get away with it. 27 Times they lied to The FISA Court, they with held exculpatory evidence, altered and doctored emails and documents, and it goes on and on and on.

And this is what Horrowitz found WITHOUT Subpoena Powers.
Hey, you guys were wondering in a other thread what the Russian trolls looked like?

See the above post from Stumpy.

That's what Russian trolls looks like.

FBI doctored evidence, spied on him while he was campaign manager. FBI also exaggerated steeles work to lend it credible so they could use the steele document to obtain the FISA warrant which, we now know was all false.

A wide-ranging investigation by the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general (IG) found that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) deliberately doctored evidence it presented to the nation’s top spy court in order to gain authority to spy on a key Trump affiliate.

The 476-page report from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz found that the FBI falsely claimed to the FISA Court not only that Carter Page was a Russian agent, but also falsely claimed that an unnamed intelligence agency had told the FBI that Page was “not a source” in their efforts to surveil and curtail Russian intelligence efforts.

Page, who had previously been an informant and witness for the United States in a federal espionage case against a Russian intelligence official was targeted by the Obama FBI as a Russian spy helping Putin to steal the election from Hillary Clinton in 2016.

According to the IG report, before the FBI and DOJ went to the FISA Court to apply for a warrant to spy on Page, an unnamed U.S. intelligence agency had told the FBI that Carter Page had previously assisted that agency’s efforts against Russian spies. Although exculpatory information about potential spy targets is required in spy warrant applications, Obama’s FBI and DOJ deliberately withheld that information from the spy court in order to paint Page in the worst possible light.

Gross exaggeration.

Try again.
Lying once on a FISA report is a violation of one of the most sacred basis of our Constitutional Rights. I’m hearing 27 lies have been found so far.
You are hearing wrong.
How many lies have been found? I’ll wait.
I've heard about one altered document, and it was a mistake.
You need to get your news from more than Daily Kos

Gross exaggeration.

Try again.
You are hearing wrong.
LMAO!!

This from the idjit who's posting links to the federalist.

You're correct in that one minor document, which had no import to the overall FISA application or it's veracity, was changed. The rest of your headline title is yet another Russian lie.

https://www.investors.com/politics/...ele-dossier-trump-russia-carter-page-wiretap/
You know that Carter Page is a free man and has never been indicted for any crime dont you?

He was just an excuse for the Deep State to spy on trump

You are hearing wrong.
LMAO!!

Guess you don’t know what imbedded hyperlinks are. Let me help you.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

You are hearing wrong.
LMAO!!

No son, you wanna make assertions you give me page numbers at least. I'm not searching through 300 pages to find your points.

LMAO!!

No son, you wanna make assertions you give me page numbers at least. I'm not searching through 300 pages to find your points.
Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz listed them. Not my job to educate you.

Maybe if you dipshits read the report for yourselves, instead of just blindly parroting your hack propaganda outlets, you would have seen this:

Additionally, given the low threshold for
predication in the AG Guidelines and the DIOG, we
concluded that the FFG information, provided by a
government the United States Intelligence Community
(USIC) deems trustworthy, and describing a first-hand
account from an FFG employee of a conversation with
Papadopoulos, was sufficient to predicate the
investigation . This information provided the FBI with an
articulable factual basis that, if true, reasonably
indicated activity constituting either a federal crime or a
threat to national security, or both, may have occurred
or may be occurring.
For similar reasons, as we detail
in Chapter Three, we concluded that the quantum of
information articulated by the FBI to open the individual
investigations on Papadopoulos, Page, Flynn, and
Manafort in August 2016 was sufficient to satisfy the
low threshold established by the Department and the
FBI.

READ: DOJ Inspector General's Report On The Russia Investigation

You're correct in that one minor document, which had no import to the overall FISA application or it's veracity, was changed. The rest of your headline title is yet another Russian lie.

https://www.investors.com/politics/...ele-dossier-trump-russia-carter-page-wiretap/
^ChiCom bot

No, I'm not, you dolt. I'm a French Canadian, pain in your lying ass.

Page bragged about all his high-level contacts in Russia.

When the FBI was informed that Russia was trying to interfere in our election to help Trump get elected, and then you have a guy who brags and brags and brags about his official Russian government contacts all the time, and he is working for the Trump campaign, then of course it is the FBI's obligation to take a closer look at the fuckwit.

Page bragged about all his high-level contacts in Russia.

When the FBI was informed that Russia was trying to interfere in our election to help Trump get elected, and then you have a guy who brags and brags and brags about his official Russian government contacts all the time, and he is working for the Trump campaign, then of course it is the FBI's obligation to take a closer look at the fuckwit.

Weird how the FBI looked the other way when O was meddling in Israel elections huh.

^ChiCom bot

No, I'm not, you dolt. I'm a French Canadian, pain in your lying ass.
Even worse.

Gross exaggeration.

Try again.
gross exaggeration - you mean like "look into that" becomes HOLY HELL HE'S DIGGING UP DIRT ON BIDEN WE MUST PROSECUTE AND BYPASS ANY TRIALS!!!

that type of gross exaggeration?
No Son. I'm talking about one action.

You are referring to a months long crusade.

Nice try though.
no, son. i'm referring to out and out idiocy.

you should know that well.

Forum List

Back