FBI Agent Suspected in Hillary Email Leaks Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide

Who is "Brown?"

Maybe. But that type of stuff is par for the course for the Clintons.

After all, it doesn't matter if it's true, as long as it's "believable".

These fake news sites are designed for people like you. They rely on your lack of critical thinking skills in order to suckered you into sharing the articles, and making them money.

Does it make you feel good to be used for your stupidity?

There's already a thread on this.

Also, The "Denver Guardian" doesn't actually exist. Nor did the "murder-suicide" of an FBI agent actually happen.

Seriously.
Someone wrote took the time to write the story. The FBI needs to investigate who was behind it. They certainly have the resources to do it.

Why would the FBI waste their time "investigating" internet trolls?

Just because you got suckered?
I didn't get suckered. I did a search and found nothing on the story which means it's not true. I find the timing of this story to be interesting. I think the FBI should check it out and see who the writer of the article knows. It might lead to some interesting discoveries.

Who is "Brown?"

What was the motive behind writing a story about an FBI agent investigating Hillary Clinton's emails suddenly committing a murder - suicide - leaving his dog with a neighbor (in which he was described as in a "panic") and later his body being discovered inside a burning house?

Gee. Let me think about that one for a moment...

Who is "Brown?"

What was the motive behind writing a story about an FBI agent investigating Hillary Clinton's emails suddenly committing a murder - suicide - leaving his dog with a neighbor (in which he was described as in a "panic") and later his body being discovered inside a burning house?

:lol:

You really don't get it, do you?

The "motive" behind the fake story is to get page views and ad revenue from clowns like yourself who'll readily share and believe anything as long as it's anti-Clinton.

Who is "Brown?"

These fake news sites are designed for people like you. They rely on your lack of critical thinking skills in order to suckered you into sharing the articles, and making them money.

To be fair, you have news sources that conduct debates and give HRC the debate questions secretly before the debates. They you have moderators who only attack the GOP candidate and not HRC, etc.

Most news sources, if not all, have discredited themselves on some level due to their bias. It then gives rise to more and more people believing these types of stories.

If you really believe that t the state controls all of the major news sources, then if this story were true would they ever print it?

Who is "Brown?"

To be fair, you have news sources that conduct debates and give HRC the debate questions secretly before the debates. They you have moderators who only attack the GOP candidate and not HRC, etc.

Most news sources, if not all, have discredited themselves on some level due to their bias. It then gives rise to more and more people believing these types of stories.

So you're blaming the right's collective lack of critical thinking on the media?

Who is "Brown?"

Dude, I just admitted that it might be fake and you castigate me as if I were claiming it was real? Get a grip, dude. But as to my second point, literally dozens of people close to the Clintons have died under suspicious circumstances. I don't know how acknowledging that reality is supposed to be "stupid."

Who is "Brown?"

So you're blaming the right's collective lack of critical thinking on the media?

Blame? Who cares about blame? It's just the way things have become.

Last edited:
Who is "Brown?"

The "motive" behind the fake story is to get page views and ad revenue from clowns like yourself who'll readily share and believe anything as long as it's anti-Clinton.
Oh I get it alright. I get that someone just wrote a fake story about a dead FBI agent and his wife - the former of whom was reported to have been investigating Clinton's emails. I do not find it amusing. AT ALL.

Who is "Brown?"

Oh I get it alright. I get that someone just wrote a fake story about a dead FBI agent and his wife - the former of whom was reported to have been investigating Clinton's emails. I do not find it amusing. AT ALL.

No, I imagine that you're upset that it was disproven so quickly, before you were able to write an "Op-Ed" about it.

another FAKE STORY from the Master of Deceit's followers!

there is no such thing as The Denver Guardian....

WHY DO REPUBLICANS BELIEVE EVERY LIE IN THE BOOK OF LIES?

WHY don't you check your sources? Why oh why oh why?

Who is "Brown?"

If you really believe that t the state controls all of the major news sources, then if this story were true would they ever print it?
A valid point.

There is no such thing as the Denver Guardian, despite that Facebook post you saw

Maybe HRC started it.
You are probably closer to the truth than most people here realize. After what I've seen and heard? I wouldn't put anything past them.

I heard the guy had a computer with Clinton emails on it and pictures of Weiner. He also committed suicide by shooting himself in the head twice with two different guns... and he was found naked.

Home - Denver Guardian
Oh why don't you check your sources. Why oh Why?

That website was created 3 months ago, with GoDaddy. The address it gives for it's "newsroom" is a vacant lot. Walkerville, Maryland isn't a real place.

Seriously.

Home - Denver Guardian
Oh why don't you check your sources. Why oh Why?

That website was created 3 months ago, with GoDaddy. The address it gives for it's "newsroom" is a vacant lot. Walkerville, Maryland isn't a real place.

Seriously.
Link please?

Forum List

Back