FB rules certain "anti semitic" content doesn't violate its community standards

from the link

They will curb the most egregious ‘antisemitism’ but let the more benign examples, like this meme, slide through just to keep that small ember of antisemitism glowing.

Jews get excited when they discover new examples of antisemitism in the exact same way Blacks truly love it when White people make racist comments. Besides their childish addiction to confirmation bias, both groups live with the fear that eventually their host White nations will tire of their shame games and take some serious and unpleasant counter measures.

But let’s face it: on one level this meme is somewhat flattering to Jews, as it reinforces that flattering ‘canard’ that Jews have indeed amassed an inordinate and disproportionate amount of power and wealth in America.

They love the power and wealth but hate and reject the responsibility that comes with it.

uh. jews are white

from the link

They will curb the most egregious ‘antisemitism’ but let the more benign examples, like this meme, slide through just to keep that small ember of antisemitism glowing.

Jews get excited when they discover new examples of antisemitism in the exact same way Blacks truly love it when White people make racist comments. Besides their childish addiction to confirmation bias, both groups live with the fear that eventually their host White nations will tire of their shame games and take some serious and unpleasant counter measures.

But let’s face it: on one level this meme is somewhat flattering to Jews, as it reinforces that flattering ‘canard’ that Jews have indeed amassed an inordinate and disproportionate amount of power and wealth in America.

They love the power and wealth but hate and reject the responsibility that comes with it.

uh. jews are white
Jews aren't white. Ask them they will tell you,they are a distinct and separate race.

I smell a stench in here...
It's your brain trying not to overheat. Its being introduced to FACTS it would rather not handle
Honey, no, that is your seat on fire...
Not hardly. The facts are the facts no matter how much you hate them or ignore them.
I smell a stench in here...

Yep. I'm not even going to use him as a chew toy. I put him on ignore.
Aw. Poor thing can't handle the facts.

Forum List

Back