Favre's effect on Vikings receivers

Brett is over rated... he has a long history of making STUPID throws at the worst possible moments...

There's a fine line between confidence and foolishness...Brett is too often on the side of foolishness...

Over rated? You have gone retarded. He has a Super Bowl ring. He has broken almost every record a passing QB can break. He started 269 consecutive games. 291 if you count playoff games.

Over rated my ass.

Including interceptions. I'm a Bears' fan. i couldn't resist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZxzeBxTz_Y&feature=related]YouTube - Brett Favre Excuse-o-Matic[/ame]

Favre hurt his throwing arm last year, which is why his production fell off.

With the Vikes, he will be asked to

1.) read a blitz
2.) hit an open receiver

All he has to do is keep the defense honest. D's were stacking the box with 8 or even 9 defenders to stop Peterson. If they do that against Favre, he will burn them.

-- Tarvaris Jackson Might Request Trade --
Tue Jul 14, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com

NFL Network's Mike Lombardi reports that he's "been hearing talk" that QB Tarvaris Jackson might request a trade if and when the Minnesota Vikings sign QB Brett Favre.

LOL, like TJ has any bargaining power:lol:

-- Tarvaris Jackson Might Request Trade --
Tue Jul 14, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com

NFL Network's Mike Lombardi reports that he's "been hearing talk" that QB Tarvaris Jackson might request a trade if and when the Minnesota Vikings sign QB Brett Favre.

LOL, like TJ has any bargaining power:lol:

Yeah, that's pretty funny.

Is planning to be traded to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats?

He'll have the best running back in the league to help keep the offense balanced.

That ALONE should help Favre be more productive. Once that running game is established, the passing game will naturally fall into place.

I think he'll do well in Minnesota.

He'll have the best running back in the league to help keep the offense balanced.

That ALONE should help Favre be more productive. Once that running game is established, the passing game will naturally fall into place.

I think he'll do well in Minnesota.

I agree. I think Favre is the missing piece to the Vikings Playoff puzzle.

Forum List

Back