Favourite FoodTV show?

My wife took me to New Orleans for a surprise Christmas present a few years ago. Since I am a huge Emeril fan we ate at Emeril's in the warehouse district. I can honestly say it was one of the best meals I ever had. My wife bumped into him as she was coming out of the ladies room and told him about bringing me down for Christmas and what a fan I was. He came by the table and chatted for ten minutes or so. I got to ask him some questions about some of the recipes I cook from his cookbook. He could not have been nicer. I still have my autographed menu framed and hanging in my kitchen. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah Emeril they say is another guy who likes to party and is fun to be around. Our waiter that night we asked him if he'd met him and he said yeah, he said he plays as hard as he works. As for the meal maybe the kitchen was having an off night I don't know. I would definitely try one of his other restaurants and not think twice about it. Our friggin bill that night between 3 people was 3 1/2 c-notes WOW!

On our senior class trip, we went to Universal Studios and Disney, and they have an Emeril's at Universal. The help there was the biggest bunch of snobs I've ever seen, we asked if we could look at a menu first, and they rolled their eyes. Of course we were doing the eye-rolling when we saw the cheapest meal was about $25. We asked if they had any paper menus we could have as a souvenier and the guy said no, we had to eat there, but then a girl came out and gave us one from a pile of about 500 they had behind the counter. I'd never go back there again (not that I was going to eat there to begin with).

And, Rachel Ray, good God! I'm seeing her in a whole new light. She looks like she's lost weight, on 30 Minute Meals, she's a little big, especially around the waist.

OK, I've been holding this back, but I will go ahead and let it out:

Rachel Ray has man-hands. Watch her the next time she's grounding up some beef or something, looks like a damn linebacker in there.

She's still a looker, though.

Originally posted by OCA
RACHEL RAY IS HOT! I really truely believe she likes to party too and get freaky. If you ever watch her show, that one where she shows how to get 3 nice meals in different cities for under 40 bucks she's always making snide commemts about drinking and partying. DAMN she turns me on with that tight bod!

Oh admit it, you prefer a BAM! from Emeril, funboy :D

Originally posted by Dan
OK, I've been holding this back, but I will go ahead and let it out:

Rachel Ray has man-hands. Watch her the next time she's grounding up some beef or something, looks like a damn linebacker in there.

She's still a looker, though.

I agree completely. I've made that comment. Problem is, she's probably better looking for her gender, than I am for mine...so I hate to nit-pick.

:D

Originally posted by -=d=-
But have you seen EMERIL in FHM???

HAHAHA that is fucking funny!

About the big hands yeah I noticed that too. I attribute that to working with beef carcasses and cutting out those porterhouses or maybe she chops wood, I don't know. All I know is the rest of her is fine.

Originally posted by OCA
HAHAHA that is fucking funny!

About the big hands yeah I noticed that too. I attribute that to working with beef carcasses and cutting out those porterhouses or maybe she chops wood, I don't know. All I know is the rest of her is fine.

I got a BEEF CARCASS for her....ya know? ;) ;)

:D

I don't have cable so I just saw Rachel's 30 minute meals, this past Friday. She's great. I really enjoyed her show. I like the quick in quick out of the kitchen idea. In fact, my daughter-in-law was going to fix one of her recipes for dinner. And no, I wasn't invited. :)

Favorite Shows

Iron Chef
Good Eats
Iron Chef America pissed me off. I was looking for American chefs to go after puck/flay/batelli every week. Shouda knowed betta.

Runner up.
Boy meets grill (even if not a big flay fan)

As to rachel :hitit: hard and it wouldn't cost her 40 bux either heh heh heh

Forum List

Back