Favorite Visitor Stadiums

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I've never been to another baseball ballpark but I'd like to see SF Giants Yankees and Redsocks if I had to pick 3. What stadiums have you seen and you think they are the best?

Football I'd like to go to the Bears maybe the Patriots Ravens or Saints. Never been to anything but Lions home games.

What's the best basketball stadiums? I've been to LA Lakers and pistons.

Hockey? Joe Lewis is cool. Never been anywhere else.

What's your favorite away stadium and go ahead and brag about yours.

I've never been to another baseball ballpark but I'd like to see SF Giants Yankees and Redsocks if I had to pick 3. What stadiums have you seen and you think they are the best?

Football I'd like to go to the Bears maybe the Patriots Ravens or Saints. Never been to anything but Lions home games.

What's the best basketball stadiums? I've been to LA Lakers and pistons.

Hockey? Joe Lewis is cool. Never been anywhere else.

What's your favorite away stadium and go ahead and brag about yours.
Well you already know how I have bragged about MINE so i wont go into anymore on that,:biggrin:

I understand why you would want to go to boston and SF but dont know why you would want to go to that fraud stadium they call yankee stadium since it is not the stadium the baseball greats such as Babe Ruth played in though.

I myself have been to the REAL yankee stadium that was torn down as well as fenway park and your old tiger stadium. of those three classic ones,fenway park is the least enjoyable one to sit at.

we were lucky to get good seats so we didnt have to worry about it but there are some seats where the view is obstructed by the beams supporting the upper decks and the seats are jammed together.

Them being classic ballparks they were all fun experiences knowing they had so much history.Its a travesty of justice owners are allowed to tear down classic ballparks like that cause they are greedy selfish assholes.:mad:

will be able to report what wrigley field was like later next month.

Yeah I badly want to see a game at SF as well myself.same with baltimore.

well never set foot in new yankee stadium,comerico park,or Bush stadium.

of the newer ballparks,i have been to Old Bush stadium and Coors Field.Both were very fun experiences and great ballparks.:thup:

as i said on that other thread,plan to see ALL the baseball parks in my lifetime starting this may with wrigley field.

Football and basbetball,the stadiums i could care less about seeing especially basketball since i hate that sport.

oh yeah and Camden Yards,dodger stadium and Angels stadiums are ones I really badly want to see as well i can think of off the bat.

I forgot to mention this one as well.I have been to the diamondbacks stadium in arizona having relatives that live there,nothing special,feels like a shopping mall.for people who like to tour all baseball parks like me,save that one for your last tour.

Cellular field where the white sox play is another shopping mall I refuse to set foot in as well.these owners that have torn down all the classic ballparks are all going to burn in hell.

you mentioned you have been to a Lakers game.since you mentioned that,even though i hate basketball,someday i would like to see a Lakers/Celtics game at both in LA and in Boston because I actually enjoyed watching Larry Bird and the Celtics against Magic Johnson and the Lakers as a youngster in the playoffs.they were in a class by themselves those two teams. the fact "I" liked watching them speaks volumes how they had a huge impact on the game.

I liked the Lakers back then but cant stand them now and thats because of Koby.

Forum List

Back