Favorite TV show

MichelPonting

Rookie
Sep 5, 2011
I am Michel. Here i am just sharing for those people who like to watch American tv show.
My favorite TV show is Charmed. which is so entertaining and more enjoyable. Hope you like this one.

I have been wondering about the tenor of your posts. Do you have any interest in US politics to speak of? Not that there is a problem if you don't. Lots of us like to discuss other stuff. But you seem more interested in TV and movies than politics, which is what this board is mostly about.

I have been wondering about the tenor of your posts. Do you have any interest in US politics to speak of? Not that there is a problem if you don't. Lots of us like to discuss other stuff. But you seem more interested in TV and movies than politics, which is what this board is mostly about.

myself, I have no interest in talking about politics... completely burned out... f*** it all...

gimme music, movies, TV shows, sports and whatever else to talk about...

anything but politics...

I don't reckon I have a favorite Tv show.
I like to watch Cold Case Files, 48 Hours, Forensic Files, Dr. G. Medical Examiner, Trauma: Life In The E.R.
Anything that is true life/true crime stuff.
But I have nothing that I just have to sit down and watch at a certain time every week........I sometimes can't sit still long enough thru a movie~

Love, love The Good Wife. I also like several premium channel series like Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland and I signed up for Starz so I could watch Boss with Kelsey Grammar as the mayor of Chicago.

Good stuff.

I primarily stick to the science channels... Discovery and History channels... One of my favorite shows is The Dark Side of Science... Fascinating, twisted stuff, some of it... and then, too, there is the 1000 Ways To Die. Wow. Really great lessons in that one.

I'm adjusting to politics... my political vision is just so much different (obviously) than the bipartisan groupings seem to welcome.

I DO sooo crush on the guys on the Economists... Wow. :D

60 minutes
Walking Dead
Top Ten (on history channel)
Son's of Anarchy
Spartacus
Boardway Empire

USMB of course!!!

We are on Tv now are we??
Wow.....which actor plays you??
~LoL~
I know, I know....PePe LePew, amirite??

It is entertaining is it not? Reading some of the posts are hilarious and watching certain posters spend a whole day or two calling each other names and starting flame threads over each other ... HAhaha! Better than TV!

Watch it on a screen but more interactive. Informative too.

USMB of course!!!

~LoL~

It is entertaining is it not? Reading some of the posts are hilarious and watching certain posters spend a whole day or two calling each other names and starting flame threads over each other ... HAhaha! Better than TV!

Oh yes, very true, I couldn't agree more.
People make assholes of themselves here more than on the tube most times :lol:

(so tell me PePe, who shall play moi??)

~LoL~

Ahh ... Dabs spelled backward 's bad! Hmm ... Better not go there. :razz:

Ahh ... Dabs spelled backward 's bad! Hmm ... Better not go there. :razz:

That's "Sbad", Sparky, ..... just sayin. :D

Forum List

Back