Favorite toys or games growing up

dilloduck said:
In winter it was my sled and OPERATION
Summer time it was homemade bow and arrows (and my 3 story treehouse)

I always wanted a tree house........Lucky!!!

UsaPride said:
I still have my Easy Bake Oven, lol. The ones now are so much cooler!
I did have a Barbie bus. When I outgrew Barbies, one at a time, my friends and I would sit on the top of the bus and ride it down a hill, trying to dodge the speedbump, LOL! Good Lord we were stupid, LOL!!

LOL I had the Barbie camping set as well.......And since we are sharing I had a Cher Doll with a lot of those Bob Mackie outfits!!!!! I know... Im sorry, I didn't know she was a Lib when I was 6 :puke:

I had Chrissy dolls. You turned a knob on their back and their hair would change lengths.
I also had Liddle Kiddles and trolls.
And what about Moustrap??!! I also grew up loveing LIFE game, Twister and it was a friend of my Grammy's that invented the game UNO..
Dear God, I think I'm older than everyone else in here!!
:fifty:

I went through phases where I'd only play with action figures of a specific theme. They went (in order):

He-Man
Ghostbusters
Ninja Turtles

And I was also pretty into this Dukes of Hazzard car I had. And when I was really little, I had this bath toy that was like a house that you strapped to the side of the tub, and you could make the showers in it work and stuff, it was cool.

Oh, and I was also really into C.O.P.S. action figures for a while, too. And Matchboxes. But, really, Ghostbusters was the thing I was HUGE into (I actually had one of those packs that they wear on their back, AND a trap to catch ghosts in).

Oh, and eventually, I got Sir Evil's hand-me-down Nintendo.

freeandfun1 said:
heh heh, I know what you mean!

I grew up in a small town, so I spent most of my days fishing (we lived on the Brazos River), trapping and hunting. When I wasn't doing that, working or going to school, me and my friends played cowboys and indians, football, or "Army".

I miss those carefree days!.
Yeppers....

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I'm sure Mr. P would say "sticks and rocks"
:happy2:
Already did..the stick part anyway...rocks were good too used with homemade slingshot.
And someone reminded me of tree houses..man that was fun. I have a scare to this day
from falling out of a tree (grabbed a dead branch)..on the way to the ground I scrapped across the end of another broken branch stickin out from the trunk..it blessed me with a nice 10"er from my belt line up...hurt like hell...never saw the Doc...Boy those were the days!

I have to admit....I still have my favorite truck, my army men and a tank (somewhere).

No, I don't play with em anymore...but whenever I come across that tank, I just gotta wind er up an let er go!

Mr. P said:
I have to admit....I still have my favorite truck, my army men and a tank (somewhere).

No, I don't play with em anymore...but whenever I come across that tank, I just gotta wind er up an let er go!
I still have my bayonet that a 4 star gave me as a "job well done"
for a brief I gave him on Iraq.

New Topics

Forum List

Back