Favorite toys or games growing up

Bonnie said:
My AFX race cars and track
Masterpiece
Barbie and her dream pool with slide
Mystery Date

AFX race car track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still have mine...still works ! wooooooohoooooooo

I still have my Easy Bake Oven, lol. The ones now are so much cooler!
I did have a Barbie bus. When I outgrew Barbies, one at a time, my friends and I would sit on the top of the bus and ride it down a hill, trying to dodge the speedbump, LOL! Good Lord we were stupid, LOL!!

Any ole stick in the yard...yea that was it all right...that stick could be anything in the world I wanted it to be....and then the next minute something else...

Isn't that right...All you ole farts, with a smile on your face?

Oh...what's Nintindo?

What's "old"?

I used to glue my brothers feet to his skateboard, and push him down a hill into a metal fence.. Pretty entertaining, if I do say so myself...

Mr. P said:
Any ole stick in the yard...yea that was it all right...that stick could be anything in the world I wanted it to be....and then the next minute something else...

Isn't that right...All you ole farts, with a smile on your face?

Oh...what's Nintindo?

heh heh, I know what you mean!

I grew up in a small town, so I spent most of my days fishing (we lived on the Brazos River), trapping and hunting. When I wasn't doing that, working or going to school, me and my friends played cowboys and indians, football, or "Army".

I miss those carefree days!.

freeandfun1 said:
heh heh, I know what you mean!

I grew up in a small town, so I spent most of my days fishing (we lived on the Brazos River), trapping and hunting. When I wasn't doing that, working or going to school, me and my friends played cowboys and indians, football, or "Army".

I miss those carefree days!.

Oh yea...Me too.

Probably the coolest toy I ever got as a child was a "Big Trak".. it was a tank with 6 wheels instead of tracks. You could program it to go forward 20 paces, rotate left 90 degrees and go forward another 10 paces, and so on. Once you had your house figured out, you could program it to navigate anywhere in your house, fire the 'cannon' a few times (usually at my mom in the kitchen) and return to me. It was very cool stuff for 1980.

After that, we moved to the boonies, so sticks were a favorite toy of mine. My brothers and I would play "On Guard" (lol) like a couple of Zorros. I don't know how many fingernails we lost from sticks whacking the holy hell out of our fingers.

We also had 5 ducks that I trained to attack your shoelaces. Don't know if you've ever seen a mallard viciously attacking your shoelaces, but it's friggin hilarious!

Now my toys cost thousands of dollars... and my fingernails are in much better health.

oh and we cannot forget (once we started hitting puberty) all you needed for a good time was a couple of girls and a coke bottle!!! (as in - "spin the bottle") :kiss2:

Forum List

Back