Favorite thème song of a série

Well this one is the winner for me all is gathered (I have the collection complete at home) to make pranks with magic, I dream.:thup:

Samantha-Gifs-bewitched-29872384-500-379.gif

giphy9.gif

giphy.gif

Bonjour à tous, i start with this one.

there have been so many great ones I am not sure if I have a favorite but I love your choice,I play that one over and over all the time.that one for sure is at the top of my list and just MIGHT be my favorite as well.:)

I am glad you posted the REAL Hawaii five oh.Jack Lord is the one and only Steve Mcgarret,there is no other. that new series they have should be called CRAP FIVE OH.

Oh I just remembered a couple that are at the top of my list that I love same as Hawaii five oh. I watch these two over and over and over all the time as well.:up:

this one below I always got soooooo excited at the very beginning growing up watching it watchig the countdown of the numbers from 7 to zero.:D:banana:

I sooooo much get goosebumps over watching that,anybody else?

Last edited:

One of my fave shows ever. I have a lot of movie stars that are heros of mine.Bill Bixby was one of them of course as mentioned earlier.Well Airwolf vehicle is my hero as well.Pretty hilarious a MACHINE is my hero right?:lmao:

if this one and my other one i posted do not give you goosebumps listening to them as it does me,well theres something wrong with ya.:biggrin:

there have been so many great ones I am not sure if I have a favorite but I love your choice,I play that one over and over all the time.that one for sure is at the top of my list and just MIGHT be my favorite as well.:)

I am glad you posted the REAL Hawaii five oh.Jack Lord is the one and only Steve Mcgarret,there is no other. that new series they have should be called CRAP FIVE OH.

Oh I just remembered a couple that are at the top of my list that I love same as Hawaii five oh. I watch these two over and over and over all the time as well.:up:

this one below I always got soooooo excited at the very beginning growing up watching it watchig the countdown of the numbers from 7 to zero.:D:banana:

It's true the original is much better, I think I made a good choice at choosing this onei as the first :)

It's true the original is much better, I think I made a good choice at choosing this onei as the first :)

Yeah I think you did as well. How bout my choice of Lost In Space,does that theme song give YOU goosebumps as well?

Forum List

Back