Favorite System of all time...

I haven't owned a lot of systems. I've had a NES, Genesis, N64, and now a PS2. Of those, I think the Genesis was probably my favorite. I had it from when I was about 8 til I was about 13 or 14, I think. Those are the years that I really enjoyed video games the most, so I enjoyed the Genesis a lot. Of course, I've played a few Genesis games lately and I still enjoyed them. Stuff like Toejam & Earl or NBA Jam are timeless, in my opinion.

Genesis was awesome. For me though my fav was SNES. Best games ive ever played. Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Some GOOD Final Fantasies. Alos i was about 10 when SNEs came out. So i grew up with Genesis and Super Nintendo. SNES just won my heart though. Genesis was always the rebel system with sonic and toejam & earl. But SNES had my favorites in Mario, Donkey Kong, Samus and Link.

Systems i own.
Intellivision (not anymore)
NES
Genesis
SNES
PSX
DC
PS2
Gamecube
XBOX (Sold it though)

Here's how i rank em.
SNES
PS2
PSX
NES
Genesis
Dreamcast
Gamecube
XBOX
intellivision

I like my Xbox. It and the SNES are the only ones I own. Reasons:

Really good graphics (Yeah, I'm shallow like that)
Hard Drive (No F***ing memory cards)
Halo and KoTOR (The REAL Halo and KoTOR, not crappy ports)

i've only had three consoles and those would be intellivision,nes and ps2. they were all good for their times. can't really ranked them because their so different. i haven't played the nes system or the intellivison in awhile although i've got nintendo and intelivison roms somewhere around here as well as the intellivision lives! collection for the ps2. had fun with all of them though.

For group gameplay, you cannot beat MarioKart and Goldeneye 007 for endless fun.

I agree, outside of Halo, these are my favorite multiplayer games of all time. WWF Smackdown (I think that's what it was) for the N64 was really fun multiplayer, too.

Dan said:
I agree, outside of Halo, these are my favorite multiplayer games of all time. WWF Smackdown (I think that's what it was) for the N64 was really fun multiplayer, too.

Perfect Dark too. That game lasted me and my friend the whole 5 months of summer and fall before PS2 came out. We played the hell outta that game.

On a side note, Mario Kart for SNES was the best version.

insein said:
Perfect Dark too. That game lasted me and my friend the whole 5 months of summer and fall before PS2 came out. We played the hell outta that game.

On a side note, Mario Kart for SNES was the best version.
Perfect Dark was a good game. It was just like Bond only it had more features. I had forgotten about that one.

I disagree about MarioKart. The N64 version was totally the better one. I don't play video games anymore, but to this day I can still rock anybody's socks in either Bond or MarioKart for N64. I played the hell out of those games back in the day. I used to play as Natalia on Bond and as Peach on MarioKart racing and as Donkey Kong in battle. It pisses people off more when they get beaten by a girl or by a stupid gorilla. Hahaha! I loved those games. I need to find an N64.

Forum List

Back