• Football

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Soccer

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Golf

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Hockey

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Nascar (hey, some consider it a sport *haha*)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other, please specify wtf it is!

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
You don't have to give your favorite team name if you don't wish, just simply, what's your favorite sport??
Sport to watch or even participate in!
But give us a little sumpin sumpin as to why you enjoy this particular sport so much :)

You don't have to give your favorite team name if you don't wish, just simply, what's your favorite sport??
But give us a little sumpin sumpin as to why you enjoy this particular sport so much :)

Boston Bruins

11 more hours and I'll be at the Garden! :)

To watch?

Unless I have money on a game there is no team sport that interest me.

I did rather enjoy watching Sumo wrestling when it was on TV. Its an acquired taste though. At first I watched it for luaghs then I began to realize how much dedication to the sport those guys had to have and how subtle the action really was, too.

Kinda liked bullfighting, too although I don't think of that as a sport.

I am a Colts fan - have been since they moved to Indy...

COLTS used to stand for Count on Losing this Sunday!!!

Not anymore ---- !

New York Football Giants

Nothing else is close

I follow hockey, football, and golf closely, baseball, and (college) basketball I follow somewhat-I'll tune in for the end of the seasons.

New York Islanders
New York Giants

To watch?

Unless I have money on a game there is no team sport that interest me.

I did rather enjoy watching Sumo wrestling when it was on TV. Its an acquired taste though. At first I watched it for luaghs then I began to realize how much dedication to the sport those guys had to have and how subtle the action really was, too.

Kinda liked bullfighting, too although I don't think of that as a sport.

yeah i'll be at the game in about 6 hours :D

Baseball and MotoGP in the summer. Football and hockey in the winter.

Football......
football-hit.jpg

I like doing stuff like climbing, kayaking and backpacking. as far as watching sports, I really love to watch MMA. Football, baseball and basketball suck IMO.

Boston Bruins

11 more hours and I'll be at the Garden! :)

Lightning leave the Garden tonight with a series lead of two games to none. I hope!

Immie

Forum List

Back