Unsolved History
CSI
Criminal Minds
King of Queens
Family Guy
Myth Busters
House.. sometimes
Dead Like Me

I agree with Manu, Deadwood is the best show on television. I also agree with Dan that Southpark is excelent, but some of the episodes are over the edge, and the pontificating of Stan and Kyle, that comes near the end of almost all the episodes, is pretenscious and tiresome. Deadwood has great acting, very authentics sets, but best of all the writing is supurb.

Yeah, but there's really no denying it when people ask you what's so good about it.... "Well, hot chicks and guys partying all the time."
That and Jeremy Piven. Jeremy Piven has been a fav of mine for a long long time.
Oh, okay. Sometimes I forget that not everyone goes to bed at 3 AM like me.
I used to! Oh college days. Now this working stiff behaves like one. :(
I really need to get some of those. Every once in a while, I still hook up a VCR and watch some episodes I recorded off of old-school Comedy Central, back when they only had like four or five shows.
You can pick up variety packs on Amazon. I was amazed at how many are available.

I can really only take that show when inebriated. It was cool at first, but it just becomes too predictable.

Oh another Japanese guy is going to awkwardly fall in the mud!??!??! :)

It's not the falling down, etc. that is funny. It's the double entendre one-liners. They come at you so fast it's hard to catch them all, though.

Forum List

Back