Favorite RPG? & why?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Mine is the Mass Effect series. I can't stand JRPG's either. Too much sexualization of characters that appear to be minors. But the Mass Effect series feels like an amazing SciFy adventure and the gunplay just feels visceral for a video game. Good lookin game too.

Anyhow what series or game do you like? Wasteland? Fallout? Or the dreaded JRPG lol?

Heheh.
It just shows how old I am that my first thought was that this was another gun thread.

Mine is the Mass Effect series. I can't stand JRPG's either. Too much sexualization of characters that appear to be minors. But the Mass Effect series feels like an amazing SciFy adventure and the gunplay just feels visceral for a video game. Good lookin game too.

Anyhow what series or game do you like? Wasteland? Fallout? Or the dreaded JRPG lol?

Huge fan of the Elder Scrolls (#1) and Fallout (#2). I've also enjoyed Borderlands and a few others.

Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Fallout New Vegas
Oblivion
Mass Effect
Skyrim
Dragon Age Origins
Dragons's Dogma
Fable
KOTOR 2, The Old Republic
Mass Effect 2 & 3
Final Fantasy X, X-2
Chrono Trigger

Last edited:
Ugh Two Worlds 1 was a terrible mess on console. Two words two on the other hand was pretty enjoyable.

Right now I'm playing

Mass Effect 3
Fallout NV
Watch Dogs (rpgish)

I just picked that up too dr.

I finally sold my 360 as I never used it. Got a ps3 to go with my ps4 & x1 since there really isn't shit to play on the new systems. Bought many of my favorites and Sonys exclusives to play till the new systems pick up

I just picked that up too dr.

I finally sold my 360 as I never used it. Got a ps3 to go with my ps4 & x1 since there really isn't shit to play on the new systems. Bought many of my favorites and Sonys exclusives to play till the new systems pick up

I'm still going strong with the 360, as you've said there are few new gen exclusives, and the One has already dropped $100 from it's starting price. I'm definitely going to wait until there are games I need to play that are only for the new gen.

I'm enjoying Far Cry 3, at least a whole lot more than I enjoyed Far Cry 2. I've got some free time in my schedule right now, I've already put 20-30 hours in.

Favorite RPG? & why?

Rpg7a6dm.jpg

Why? I don't know, I just like it............

:eusa_whistle:

Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG were the best older ones I have played. Currently, anything from the Elder Scrolls series is good.

New Topics

Forum List

Back