Favorite restaurant

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Right now just thinking of this restaurant makes my mouth water, my favorite is the Chicken Bryan, and Grilled Salmon with Capers

Carrabba's Italian Grill - Menu

Has anyone tried the Chicken Bryan?

I love the atmosphere of this place. It all comes together for a wonderful dinning experience.

Only one thing on that menu I would eat sorry to say. Not that it's bad food....I'm just picky.

Only one thing on that menu I would eat sorry to say. Not that it's bad food....I'm just picky.

They do everything fresh at the specific one I go to. What is wrong with that menu?

Picky about? I am curious

Right now just thinking of this restaurant makes my mouth water, my favorite is the Chicken Bryan, and Grilled Salmon with Capers

Carrabba's Italian Grill - Menu

Has anyone tried the Chicken Bryan?

I love the atmosphere of this place. It all comes together for a wonderful dinning experience.

Screw that, it's a chain outfit.
There is a mexican place a few miles from my house that has the best chile rojo I've ever had. You can't find a seat at lunchtime because the place is over run with illegal aliens getting some down home cooking. Their tongue tacos are to die for, and the green salsa is almost orgasmic.
As for the dining experience, the place is a shithole, the waitresses don't speak English, the TV usually has some soccer game and the owner will arm wrestle you for double or nothing on the bill (we're about even). I'd post a link, but they don't have one.

My favorite restaurant is my backyard. A grill and a cold beer. Nothing better.

Gas or charcoal?

I have both, depending on what I am cooking and how much time I have. Beef is charcoal. Chicken and the big thick pork tenderloins usually goes on the gas because I prefer to cook those more slowly (on the top rack), constantly coating them in whatever sauce or marinade I have mixed up. I find that its much easier to keep a consistent temperature on these dishes. Especially the tenderloin which can take up to 2 hours to cook.

My favorite restaurant is my backyard. A grill and a cold beer. Nothing better.

Gas or charcoal?

I have both, depending on what I am cooking and how much time I have. Beef is charcoal. Chicken and the big thick pork tenderloins usually goes on the gas because I prefer to cook those more slowly (on the top rack), constantly coating them in whatever sauce or marinade I have mixed up. I find that its much easier to keep a consistent temperature on these dishes. Especially the tenderloin which can take up to 2 hours to cook.

I'll invite myself for dinner shortly.

Gas or charcoal?

You might want to pick another night. I'm working overnights tonight at the station, so Mrs Radio and the kids are eating leftovers.

:lol:

You might want to pick another night. I'm working overnights tonight at the station, so Mrs Radio and the kids are eating leftovers.

:lol:

I didn't say tonight, I said shortly.
When is the next beef night?

He meant if he started driving 20 minutes from now, obviously! Some things are worth traveling for.

Forum List

Back