favorite potato chip flavor

What is your favorite potato chip flavor?

• Honey mustard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ranch.

• Jalapeno.

• Dill pickle.

• Loaded baked potato.

• Crab chips.

• Bacon.

• Lime.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sour cream & onion because I don't always wanna use Dean's French Onion dip on plain potato dipping' chips.

Hey, Shart! Your Uncle Bert Shart might be wanting to marry maybe? Will there be an Ernie Shart?

Regards from Rosie

You must adore the Taco Bell Doritos Loco!

Stay the hell away from it then, moron.

Do you have a link to prove your assertion?

I got nuttin' against stupid people — really, I don't. But the ones who are stupid and annoying, like you???

Like I said, if you don't wanna be here, GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU DAMNED MORON.

I haven't "asserted" anything: it's just a poll to see what flavors of potato chips my fellow USMBers prefer.

But here, dipshit, maybe this'll shut you the fuck up:

The Best Potato Chip Flavors, In Order (PHOTOS)

I was just goofing around, doofus.

[ame=http://youtu.be/C6cxNR9ML8k]Lighten Up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

favorite potato chip flavor
These are my favorite ...
Poore-HIH.jpg

I'll be consuming quite a bit of em' along with beer when football season starts (another month or so) ... :thup:

football_bounce.gif

Last edited:
Love plain Lays potato chips...BBQ is a close second. I also dig me some salt and vinegar chips when the craving strikes...:D

I am going to have to try them there crab chips...are they shaped like little crabbies too? :lol:

Stay the hell away from it then, moron.

Do you have a link to prove your assertion?

I got nuttin' against stupid people — really, I don't. But the ones who are stupid and annoying, like you???

Like I said, if you don't wanna be here, GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU DAMNED MORON.

I haven't "asserted" anything: it's just a poll to see what flavors of potato chips my fellow USMBers prefer.

But here, dipshit, maybe this'll shut you the fuck up:

The Best Potato Chip Flavors, In Order (PHOTOS)

Walkers looks to be a division of Frito-Lay...

Love plain Lays potato chips...BBQ is a close second. I also dig me some salt and vinegar chips when the craving strikes...:D

I am going to have to try them there crab chips...are they shaped like little crabbies too? :lol:

Hell, girly, I reckon I don't want any more of them little buggers.

I got them all over the place here—on the computer, on the walls, on the floor, on me—as it is.

Dammit. :mad:

:fu: crabs!!!

Hell, girly, I reckon I don't want any more of them little buggers.

I got them all over the place here—on the computer, on the walls, on the floor, on me—as it is.

Dammit. :mad:

:fu: crabs!!!

Eeewwww...TMI dude...TMI...:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back