favorite political songs

You will never be a Democrat or anything but what you are...an ignorant right wing pea brain...

BTW pea brain... POLLUTION kills people, we KNOW that already, there IS no debate...

Terrorist recruiting...What is beyond pea brain comprehension...

Matthew Alexander led an interrogations team assigned to a Special Operations task force in Iraq in 2006.

I learned in Iraq that the No. 1 reason foreign fighters flocked there to fight were the abuses carried out at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Our policy of torture was directly and swiftly recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The large majority of suicide bombings in Iraq are still carried out by these foreigners. They are also involved in most of the attacks on U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq. It's no exaggeration to say that at least half of our losses and casualties in that country have come at the hands of foreigners who joined the fray because of our program of detainee abuse. The number of U.S. soldiers who have died because of our torture policy will never be definitively known, but it is fair to say that it is close to the number of lives lost on Sept. 11, 2001. How anyone can say that torture keeps Americans safe is beyond me -- unless you don't count American soldiers as Americans.
I'm Still Tortured by What I Saw in Iraq - washingtonpost.com

NOW, this thread is for music...So, if you need to continue to be schooled, start a new thread...call it "What a pea brain believes"

I'm an independent, you're a far left partisan hack that ranks right along with left wing hack superstars like bozo, chrissy and truthdon't matter. You aren't schooling anyone on anything, your positions are off the charts let wing radical. The only thing you've been right about is that this is a music thread, so if you wanna continue, start another thread titled something like " Clown ass Michael Moore/Rhandi Rhodes wannabes are right, the rest of you are wrong"........

Megadeth .... Peace Sells

You DO realize that Dave Mustaine covered the 1992 DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION for MTV, right?

I'm well aware, thanks. The thread is about your favorite political songs, it doen't really mean the song has to coincide with your beliefs. Anyway, I think you've made a bad assumption, just because i shit on left wing hacks doesn't mean i'm a right winger.........

Last edited:
I'm an independent, you're a far left partisan hack that ranks right along with left wing hack superstars like bozo, chrissy and truthdon't matter. You aren't schooling anyone on anything, your positions are off the charts let wing radical. The only thing you've been right about is that this is a music thread, so if you wanna continue, start another thread titled something like " Clown ass Michael Moore/Rhandi Rhodes wannabes are right, the rest of you are wrong"........

Megadeth .... Peace Sells

You DO realize that Dave Mustaine covered the 1992 DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION for MTV, right?

I'm well aware, thanks. The thread is about your favorite political songs, it doen't really mean the song has to coincide with your beliefs. Anyway, I think you've made a bad assumption, just because i shit on left wing hacks doesn't mean i'm a right winger.........

I'm not assuming anything about your beliefs. Largely, because I don't care. But, when you start name dropping metal bands as if their music validates your opinions (metallica, megadeth) then...

I'm not assuming anything about your beliefs. Largely, because I don't care.

Why sho, what an ugly thing to
say. Does this mean you're not my
friend anymore? You know, if
I thought you weren't my friend I
don't think i could bear it.

oops forgot a song.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJzXLL4890"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJzXLL4890[/ame]

Last edited:
FROM 1962.....the resurgence of this tune from the TV Series "weeds"...the complete version

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XtcOjUIRoY[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqLssKusGzM[/ame]

Peter said to Paul you know all those words we wrote Are just the rules of the game and the rules are the first to go But now talking to God is Laurel begging Hardy for a gun I got a girl in the war man I wonder what it is we done

Paul said to Peter you got to rock yourself a little harder Pretend the dove from above is a dragon and your feet are on fire But I got a girl in the war Paul the only thing I know to do Is turn up the music and pray that she makes it through

Because the keys to the Kingdom got lost inside the Kingdom And the angels fly around in there but we can¹t see them I got a girl in the war Paul I know that they can here me yell If they can¹t find a way to help her they can go to Hell If they can¹t find a way to help her they can go to Hell

Paul said to Peter you got to rock yourself a little harder Pretend the dove from above is a dragon and your feet are on fire But I got a girl in the war Paul her eyes are like champagne They sparkle bubble over and in the morning all you got is rain They sparkle bubble over and in the morning all you got is rain They sparkle bubble over and in the morning all you got is rain

Pete Townsend was behind this tune from 69....he produced and plays bass on it....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_srFu5slZU[/ame]

Forum List

Back