Favorite PC Game

Speaking of crack...

14001.jpg

Play Dyson Sphere Program. You can get it on Steam.

Great visuals, will keep the engineer in your head happy for weeks and months.

Playing Elder Scrolls Online for being almost 10 years old it is pretty good.
My name there is SeptimV, I got it when it was brand new. I stopped playing someday and when I came back they changed the way you pay. Maybe I continue but I am not very motivated.

I hope rumble supports 60 Fps, the video is stuttering and not in FHD currently.

WTF are you using?

Let me guess a Tandy with a three hundred baud modem?
I am not downloading, I am installing the game from a heavily compressed resource. It reduces the amount of space the installer takes by about 50 %. I store all my games on the big HDD, so I can install them anytime and independent from launchers and internet connections.

gamesjzemf.jpg

Starfield anyone?

lowspecfun4oex1.jpg
I've been playing. It's nothing new, basically the same formula Bethesda's been selling for twenty years. But there's way more of it. The writing, graphics and voice acting are better too. I got it via game pass, so I'm happy with it. Not sure it's worth $70 though.

I've been playing. It's nothing new, basically the same formula Bethesda's been selling for twenty years. But there's way more of it. The writing, graphics and voice acting are better too. I got it via game pass, so I'm happy with it. Not sure it's worth $70 though.
Since I had to return my GPU I can play no longer. I am simply to poor to play games. But I played well over 20 hours and can say it is worth its price.

Playing Elder Scrolls Online for being almost 10 years old it is pretty good.
I logged into GW2 for the first time in two years the other day. I saw in map chat, several folks say they were, "refugees from ESO. . ?" I looked it up, apparently this game has no new content coming out for it till 2026?

Forum List

Back