Favorite PC Game

I’m currently playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It’s pretty fun, and nostalgic as I remember the first entry to the franchise from my youth. However I must confess... I’m using the controller. Not the mouse, and keyboard. It’s fucking alien to me...

I’m currently playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It’s pretty fun, and nostalgic as I remember the first entry to the franchise from my youth. However I must confess... I’m using the controller. Not the mouse, and keyboard. It’s fucking alien to me...

Just switched about 6 months ago from XBox/Controller to PC/Keyboard. I'll never be as good as my son at twitch shooting but for basic controlling it's gotten more comfortable. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Played Fallout 4 with two complete play through on the XBox (hard and survival).

Right now I'm playing Fallout Frost on the 4 engine and a pretty good mod. Takes place 5 years after the bombs fell, not 210 years.
.WW

I've only ever played Metal Gear on a controller, but it's been quite a few years since I played on of them. I've considered buying V on the PC, but never got around to it.

loadtxie3.jpg

Hi guys..i mostly play these games on my pc..Battlefield 3. Need for speed, tekken 3 and vice city....Tell me guys...which game are you playing on your pc.?

I'm still a TF2 fan. I really enjoyed Mass Effect 1, and somewhat Mass 2. Somehow, Mass 3, was a like a booger. Not a fan.

Also I loved all the Half-Life games. HL1, HL2, and all the expansions for both.

StarCraft was fantastic, but StarCraft 2 really bummed me out. The guy went through hell and back, to go save the girl, and the first thing she did, was go right back to being a monster. Not a fan. Bad plot line.

Hi guys..i mostly play these games on my pc..Battlefield 3. Need for speed, tekken 3 and vice city....Tell me guys...which game are you playing on your pc.?

I'm still a TF2 fan. I really enjoyed Mass Effect 1, and somewhat Mass 2. Somehow, Mass 3, was a like a booger. Not a fan.

Also I loved all the Half-Life games. HL1, HL2, and all the expansions for both.

StarCraft was fantastic, but StarCraft 2 really bummed me out. The guy went through hell and back, to go save the girl, and the first thing she did, was go right back to being a monster. Not a fan. Bad plot line.
Did you finish the series?

She did not become a monster in the end.

Add me to the Civilization crowd. I've played them all but Civ VI is the best by far. IMO, of course.
I have not played the expansions to CIV VI yet. I have been playing a lot of CIV VI lately and have been impressed with it.

I wouldn't say it is the "best by far" but, it has much to recommend it over the rest.

If I could use the expansion and disable them when I want to, I would probably get them, however, some of the reviews I have read say that you can't.

Every other version, you could play with, or with out the expansions.

Now, this would not necessarily be a problem, but I am not positive I would like the new expansions on CIV VI. One of them has sea levels rising within the span of a hundred years because of AGW? Well, that is clearly unrealistic and pushing a political agenda.

I am not sure I want to buy that, have it permanently integrated into my game, with no option of turning it off. . .

. .. so disappointing.

There are so many features I miss in IV and V as well. I wish both V and VI had not done away with multinational corporations that were in IV.

It is really nice to see corps and armies back though. I haven't seen those since III.

Is anyone ready for half life 3 ? I am not going to be able to play it on my computer, and you also need a virtual reality headset, because it will not work on a monitor. It would cost me about a thousand pounds for a powerful enough computer, and another thousand for a headset. I have the money but I am not prepared to pay it just for one game. If, in time more virtual reality games and software come out I may spend the money.

Forum List

Back