Favorite online shopping site?

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
I'm looking to do 100% of my holiday shopping this year online. Any favorite sites?

Here are the ones I visit regularly:

Tiger Direct
Woot
WalMart
Target
Zappos
Amazon.

Any to add?

hookers.com

freemexicancocaine.com

I believe both sites are offering free shipping this year, too... because of the economy and everything.

overstock.com

ebay

I'm not really impressed with either one. Overstock is just barely discounted from normal prices, and ebay is just another store at this point. Outside of collectibles, I haven't seen a good deal on ebay in a couple of years.

For real. I used to get such sweet deals on ebay, and now it actually seems like I can beat the prices at a store.

Zappos is king though.

freemexicancocaine is an up and comer, too.

overstock.com

ebay

I'm not really impressed with either one. Overstock is just barely discounted from normal prices, and ebay is just another store at this point. Outside of collectibles, I haven't seen a good deal on ebay in a couple of years.

For real. I used to get such sweet deals on ebay, and now it actually seems like I can beat the prices at a store.

Zappos is king though.

Zappos is teh AWESOME!

Seriously. Their customer service is world class.

Try this. Next time you need some info, like where a hotel is or something, give them a call. Any department. Ask them where the nearest hotel is, they won't even blink. They'll google it for you and give you the info.

I have their number on my cell phone for when I'm out of town.

Zappos is king though.

Zappos is teh AWESOME!

Try this. Next time you need some info, like where a hotel is or something, give them a call. Any department. Ask them where the nearest hotel is, they won't even blink. They'll google it for you and give you the info.

Yeah I kind of have an obsession with kicks. When they finally started carrying Nike, my life was complete.

Zappos is king though.

Zappos is teh AWESOME!

Can they guarantee that the hotel is bed-bug-free? :lol:

I like QVC, they have interesting products. I watch them selling and then go online to buy.

Forum List

Back