Favorite movie. what is yours?

notomccain

Sep 24, 2008
my favorite movie is "revenge of the sith". i dont know if everyone has seen it but i cry everytime i do. when anakin goes evil and kills all the young jedi its very tragic. the fight scene between him and obe wan is awesome. i also liked "attack of the clones". i liked count dukoo.

forrest-gump2.jpg

This is Spinal Tap, Say Anything, Arthur, Almost Famous,Jerry Maguire,Office Space,,,,,

Lt. Hookstratten:" May I start by saying how thrilled we are to have you here. We are such fans of your music and all of your records. I'm not speaking of yours personally, but the whole genre of the rock and roll."

Last edited:
The Fisher King and Shawshank Redemption and Empire strikes Back are all three tied....

oh, and long ago, i used to think that One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest and Jaws were both up there in favorites....

fine, i listed 5 of them, i cheated, i admit it....:)

The Fisher King and Shawshank Redemption and Empire strikes Back are all three tied....

oh, and long ago, i used to think that One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest and Jaws were both up there in favorites....

fine, i listed 5 of them, i cheated, i admit it....:)

i must be one of the few people who saw the star wars prequels before i saw the original star wars movies. i found it too unbelievable in return of the jedi that darth vader could turn good in the end after seeing him kill all those young defenseless jedi. thats alot of murder to atone for.

Lots of them ..... "Mom" movies mostly ...

The Notebook, Somewhere in Time, Titantic, Always, Giant, Terms of Endearment .... too many to list. :)

It's a toss up between Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly and La Strada.

But I don't watch movies much.

As far as more contemporary films go, I loved The Bourne Identity and The Bourne Supremacy and also Pan's Labyrinth

''An affair to Remember''! with carry grant.... was another love story that i loved

and of course, i must watch a Christmas Carol every year and It's a Wonderful life with jimmy stewart and Rudolf the red nosed Reindeer.... :D every year!

Forum List

Back