Favorite Morning Smells

apocalypse%2Bnow.jpg

Napalm.

I can't say I've had that pleasure..?... but I sure Honor and Respect the fact that you have, Thank You...

Motorcycle exhaust, for the minute or so I warm up the motor before heading off to nowhere in particular.At night, it's the smell of the inside of a canvas tent after a long day in the saddle.

Motorcycle exhaust, for the minute or so I warm up the motor before heading off to nowhere in particular.At night, it's the smell of the inside of a canvas tent after a long day in the saddle.

I do like the faint smell of diesel.. right behind the bus.. not so much...:lol:

I do like the faint smell of diesel.. right behind the bus.. not so much...:lol:

That would be an instant headache for me.

I'd have headaches all the time if lived in the city..

It's bad enough just passing through.

A sicko psycho.

I have smelled naplam mixed with the smell of burning flesh.....
Live in your movie induced fantasy world, I have seen and lived the reality.

I'd rather smell napalm and burning flesh than a three day old dead body laying in a pool of it's own blood. That'll make you hurl on the spot, and you won't get that smell out of your nose for days.

A sicko psycho.

I'd rather smell napalm and burning flesh than a three day old dead body laying in a pool of it's own blood. That'll make you hurl on the spot, and you won't get that smell out of your nose for days.

Been there too.
However the topic is favorite morning smells.

Jasmine in the ocean air and the sand stirred beneath my bare feet as I walk while watching the sun come up.

Maple surup over hot waffles smothered in butter.

Actually the best morning smell to me is waking to a morning camp fire crackling away high up in the pines. Pancakes & coffee.

Also, a favorite of mine is a midnight bonfire on the beach using salted down drift wood, and cooking hot dogs on a stick. Savory mustard on the bun. Or maybe a coastal cup of clam chowder dusted with black crackle Pepper on a foggy salty morning on the coast.

Last edited:
A sicko psycho.

Been there too.
However the topic is favorite morning smells.
If your allowed to make an off topic comment, than others are too.

Stop acting like a does as I say, not as I do, elitist liberal.

Forum List

Back