Votes: 2 33.3%
  • kobe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pegwinn

Top of the Food Chain
Apr 17, 2004
Texas
Watching the IRON CHEF right now. REally pissed that the food network got me all hot and bothered thinking there was gonna be a regular American Iron Chef. That four episode thing just teased me and then left me hanging. Man I am still ticked.

Anyway, what is your favorite Iron Chef:

Michiba, he rocks, and the broth of vigor is awesome for us over 40's :cheers2:

I haven't watched that show in ages. The last one I saw was Matsuhisu (the chef @ Nobu) versus Bobby Flay. Since I can't stand Bobby Flay, and my favorite chef is Matsuhisu I was glad he won.

I don't know who my favorite of the Iron chef's is...probably the chinese one. Or the italian.

Since I can't stand Bobby Flay, and my favorite chef is Matsuhisu I was glad he won.

Say wha? Bobby Flay is and will always be the greatest male chef on FoodTV, and I shall hear nothing else about it!

Dan said:
Say wha? Bobby Flay is and will always be the greatest male chef on FoodTV, and I shall hear nothing else about it!

Great chef and I cook a lot of his stuff.....but damn he is high on himself.

Dan said:

Just my opinion that his food is par, his restaurant stunk and he, himself, is an egotistical moron. He soooo fancies himself a movie star...and, where is he now?????

Just my opinion that his food is par, his restaurant stunk

Yeah, I never ate any of his food, or at his restaurant, so I can't say anything about that.

and he, himself, is an egotistical moron.

Think so? I don't see it. And, I'm not singling you out because I have a few friends who feel the same way about him. Personally, I think the Food 911 guy (whose name I can never remember) comes across as way more full of himself than Flay.

Can we at least all agree that Alton Brown is cool?

Dan said:
Yeah, I never ate any of his food, or at his restaurant, so I can't say anything about that.

Think so? I don't see it. And, I'm not singling you out because I have a few friends who feel the same way about him. Personally, I think the Food 911 guy (whose name I can never remember) comes across as way more full of himself than Flay.

Can we at least all agree that Alton Brown is cool?
I've met Flay...he's egotistical.

Never met Tyler Florence. But I've seen his show. Never eaten his food either.

As far as Alton Brown, he seems cool but again, never met him and never ate his food.

I've met Flay...he's egotistical.

Oh, okay, I didn't know this.

Care to dish a little? I love stories about celebrities (that might be stretching it for Flay) being jerks.

I've met a few famous people...Tony Randall, Martha Stewart, Matt Lauer, Katie Couric, N'Sync, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Neil Diamond, Jimmy Buffet...

I can't think of any more at this point. Most were certainly nice in the few moments we met. Tony Randall and Martha Stewart are probably the ones I've had the most contact with...over several years. He was a a doll- a real gentleman. She was always very business-like (considering it was business) but not in the mean way everyone always assumes.

If you don't mind me asking, how'd you meet all these people? Through your job, I guess?

I heard J.Lo is kinda a bitch, how was she?

Forum List

Back