Favorite Hypocritical Moments...in Politics

i think you'll find bush had the most vacation days of any president.

and when asked what his best day as president was, he talked about going fishing.

A president is expected to step up in times of hardship or does that only apply to natural disasters and hurricanes named Katrina?

Jillian please forgive me. It was an unfair question (like asking a first grader to answer a problem in algebra). You are under no obligation to answer my question. Please live a happy and carefree life.

Democrats saying that the republican convention was disorganized, then forgetting to blow up the ballons for the end of convention balloon drop.

Balloons? Wait.....what? I thought the Dems were dropping condoms.

I heard they couldn't afford balloon blower-uppers because they spent all their money on prostitutes.. :eusa_whistle:

...on the positive side though, Obama could still take credit for creating some tax free employment..

Last edited:
Democrats saying that the republican convention was disorganized, then forgetting to blow up the ballons for the end of convention balloon drop.

Balloons? Wait.....what? I thought the Dems were dropping condoms.

I heard they couldn't afford balloon blower-uppers because they spent all their money on prostitutes.. :eusa_whistle:

...on the positive side though, Obama could still take credit for creating some tax free employment..

Don't prostitutes blow?

Forum List

Back