favorite horor movie

MichelPonting

Rookie
Sep 5, 2011
I like to watch horror movies.I have many dvd's of horror movies,but i like some horror movies are (Fright Night & Death Stop Holocaust) movies.
Please share, which is your favorite horror movie.

So many horror movies are my favourite But Saw5 movie is most favourite .I watch this movie so many time.I think this is a best horror movie.I like horror movie.This is my all time favourite horror movie.

evildeadtrilogy.jpg

Plus MANY others.

While it seems campy now, the "Blair Witch" was pretty groundbreaking when it was done.

I also liked the first "The Ring".

For big production, "Event Horizen".

Blair Witch was a great movie. One of the scariest out there.

The Shining

The Blair Witch Project

Night of the Living Dead (original)

28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later

The Excorcist

Oh yeah!

"Night of the Living Dead".

Groundbreaking in so many ways. From the minimalism to the lead character to the sci fi on horror twist to the not so happy ending.

I don't have a true favorite, but here's a short list of ones I did think outstanding that nobody has mentioned yet.

- Something Wicked This Way Comes (Disney does nostalgic horror)
- The Fog (John Carpenter)
- Alien (yes the first WAS a horror movie)
- Poltergeist (Scared me silly with the clown doll and pool)
- Nightmare on Elm Street (The first was groundbreaking)
- The Mist (I plotzed myself with this one. The ending is is a classic headfuck too better than King's original. Can't see it again it messed me up so bad.)
- From Beyond (Lovecraft meets bondage???? Scary as hell)
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (both 1950's and 1970's are excellent, though the 70's version IS scarier)
- Pet Semetary (you don't WANT Fluffy back after she's gone this time)
- Maximum Overdrive (Just checking to see if you paid attention. Schlocky fun)
- Lord of Illusions (another I can't see again, but is so good)
- Hellraiser (Clive Barker... you're one sick fuck... but you're good)

I like to watch horror movies.I have many dvd's of horror movies,but i like some horror movies are (Fright Night & Death Stop Holocaust) movies.
Please share, which is your favorite horror movie.
I saw a Movie called the SISTERS in the 70's and one small vision scared the pants off me,has anyone ever seen this?tl

I don't have a true favorite, but here's a short list of ones I did think outstanding that nobody has mentioned yet.

- Something Wicked This Way Comes (Disney does nostalgic horror)
- The Fog (John Carpenter)
- Alien (yes the first WAS a horror movie)
- Poltergeist (Scared me silly with the clown doll and pool)
- Nightmare on Elm Street (The first was groundbreaking)
- The Mist (I plotzed myself with this one. The ending is is a classic headfuck too better than King's original. Can't see it again it messed me up so bad.)
- From Beyond (Lovecraft meets bondage???? Scary as hell)
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (both 1950's and 1970's are excellent, though the 70's version IS scarier)
- Pet Semetary (you don't WANT Fluffy back after she's gone this time)
- Maximum Overdrive (Just checking to see if you paid attention. Schlocky fun)
- Lord of Illusions (another I can't see again, but is so good)
- Hellraiser (Clive Barker... you're one sick fuck... but you're good)

Nice. The Fog was good. I forgot about that one. The first Nightmare on Elm St and Hellraiser were both good too. Another one I forgot about was John Carpenter's The Thing. Good stuff. The new prequel was ok, but Carpenter's is still a classic.

I have watched many horror movies. But 300 is one of the best horror movie. I like the whole series of this movie and enjoyed it. :clap2:

Forum List

Back