Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, for me it would the price is right with Bob Barker

Before Bob Barker

First game show with Bob Barker

Last game show

What your favorite game show ?

I really don't watch game shows anymore but truth or consequences takes me way back.

Going back that far I liked "To Tell the Truth". "I've Got a Secret" and "Whats my Line".

Gosh, now that I'm thinking about them, there were so many and most were pretty good.

Loved "Hollywood Squares", more so for the laughs though.

I'll add more as I think of them...good topic Dalia for me....takes me back to shows I've forgotten.

Think I'll go watch some Hollywood Squares if I can find it on YouTube...wonder if I'll think it's still funny? :)

Thank you Ceecee, Game show in France, in French are not that good as American game show some of the one you mentionned i don't know them , like the one that Hossfly talk about You Bet your life. :)

I like Family feud,

Bonsoir, for me it would the price is right with Bob Barker

Before Bob Barker

Whoa! It's Bill Cullen! Doesn't that take ya back. Look at the size of that microphone. :lol:

I don't really have a favorite game show and don't watch TV but I recognized Bill Cullen immediately.

I have watched old "What's My Line"* shows on YouTube because they're so funny.

I remember a game show in France called "Les Inconnus de 19h5" -- I don't suppose that still exists?

*Fun fact: John Daly, longtime host of What's My Line, was also the news reporter whose voice is heard on the historic report of the Pearl Harbor bombing.

Jeopardy is my favorite show on TV. My wife and I never miss it. If we can't be home at 7:30 on a weekday we will record it and watch it when we get home.

We make a competition out of it. Whenever all three of the contestants don't get it right we get a chance to score. Friday the contestants only missed 2 so we only had 2 chances to score. I got both of them right. "Fokker" and "Winslow". So I shut her out.

For a prize I got 2 Blowjobs. Yay!

The Match Game, Classic Concentration, Card Sharks, and, Sale of The Century.

Jeopardy is my favorite show on TV. My wife and I never miss it. If we can't be home at 7:30 on a weekday we will record it and watch it when we get home.

We make a competition out of it. Whenever all three of the contestants don't get it right we get a chance to score. Friday the contestants only missed 2 so we only had 2 chances to score. I got both of them right. "Fokker" and "Winslow". So I shut her out.

Why do you need two?

Wife won't watch Jeopardy while I'm in the room...

upsets her a bit that I only have a HS diploma, and she has a Masters degree.

and I do crossword puzzles while answering

Why do you need two?
Why not? :dunno:

Favorite? I think it was only on GSN but they had a show called "cram" for a while. They made these people stay up all night cramming for very obscure questions. Once in the studio, they had to do physical challenges while answering questions. It was crazy and nutty but fun to watch.

I used to like Match Game PM with Gene Rayburn too.

PBS had a show out of Australia called "Top of the world" once and it's prize money was very large back in the day if I recall correctly.

I like Family Feud.

The questions are brain teasers after you get past the first one or two obvious answers.

Forum List

Back