favorite dog breed

Rhodesian-Ridgeback-puppies-5.jpg

Turn into:

BrandyGrass1-faceRightWeb500.JPG

Rhodesian Ridgebacks are a grand dog and they can wrestle like the dickens. :razz:

that is one beautiful dog.

I've had chocolate labs, black labs, beagles, one collie and of course my JRT.. I love the JRT over all the other breeds.

i wonder what makes us a breed person.....i have had a lot of different breeds and a lot of mutts.....i love my dobie....

i love my dobie even when he nearly knocks me over hitting my leg....then when he realizes it...comes back to make sure i am okay but hitting me with his nose as hard as he can in the chest....he just flys up and bam...there you are ...with the breath knocked out of ya...

he is a big 'lovebug' according to the vet and her girls...i sit outside the examine room.....yelling he is not a lovebug he is a killer guard dog....they spoil him....

he is still in trouble over barking at the kid getting on the bus....routine adjustments have been made

I've had a couple of great huskies but I don't think I'll get another. From what I've seen my two were not the typical and I would have a hard time not comparing any husky to this one

$P3160192.JPG

She's been gone 3 years now and I haven't really gotten over it.

That said I do have a soft spot for golden retreivers

I've had a couple of great huskies but I don't think I'll get another. From what I've seen my two were not the typical and I would have a hard time not comparing any husky to this one

View attachment 18197

She was beautiful.

View attachment 18197

She was beautiful.

Yes she was a stunning little dog but she was also the bravest dog I've ever had. We used to go backpacking with her all the time. She went nuts every time I put her pack on her she just loved to work.

We used to let her pick the trails up mountains and in the woods where things weren't clearly marked and she never led us astray.

I don't think I'll ever love a dog like I did her.

I wonder why they call them Australian ? They were created in the nation formerly known as USA.

Even here you have to try and throw in more of your broken-record anit-American bullshit? Get the fuck over yourself, asshole.

Attachments

• $1042779_f520.jpg
    $1042779_f520.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 57
OK. Back to my reason for bumping. Gots me a McNab pup. Thanks to the one who suggested it. Smart little girl. 11 weeks today. I'm importing a small container with most of the agility stuff. Some will be made in my shop here.
Fun times.
Here's a smart lil Collie.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfdwlf3szgU]Border Collie Competition - YouTube[/ame]

I've had three diffrent kinds of dogs....an English Bulldog, Chocolate Lab, and Black Lab. I loved all the dogs the same, but my favorite breed is the English Bulldog. All three dogs were exteremly stuborn, but the Bulldog took the cake. They are very high maintenance, but I love their cartoonish features and expressions. My favorite type of dog.

bulldog_foto2.jpg

LOL ,Your labs are the same breed just different colors.Love labs &EBD (they have very short life expectancies).We have 8 Weimaraners(talk about a stubborn breed),3 Mastiffs and 2 boxers(love the mugs those boys have).

Forum List

Back