favorite dog breed

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I've had three diffrent kinds of dogs....an English Bulldog, Chocolate Lab, and Black Lab. I loved all the dogs the same, but my favorite breed is the English Bulldog. All three dogs were exteremly stuborn, but the Bulldog took the cake. They are very high maintenance, but I love their cartoonish features and expressions. My favorite type of dog.

bulldog_foto2.jpg

mutts make the best pets....i have two mutts too

001-22.jpg

buddy....we got him last july

015-11.jpg

billie, clark, tiff......left to right

008-Copy.jpg

jake is our 12 yr old....we got him when he was one or so

Rhodesian-Ridgeback-puppies-5.jpg

Turn into:

BrandyGrass1-faceRightWeb500.JPG

Rhodesian Ridgebacks are a grand dog and they can wrestle like the dickens. :razz:

Mutts. My last dog was a product of a low fence. A German Shepard hopped on over and had a brief encounter with a Keeshond. She has the coloring of the German Shepard (sire) and the coat and tail of a Keeshond; her muzzle was a bit softer than the Shepard and she was both a herder and a watch dog. At 54 pounds the perfect size dog - I wish we could have cloned her.

Now were planning on a new dog; I want a rescue dog, my wife wants a puppy. We do not want a Great Dane, my youngest son has a GD puppy - 8 months old and 110 pounds.

mutts make the best pets....i have two mutts too

001-22.jpg

buddy....we got him last july

015-11.jpg

billie, clark, tiff......left to right

008-Copy.jpg

jake is our 12 yr old....we got him when he was one or so

Someone once told me that dogs that rest in that position are dogs that feel very secure and safe. All my dogs would get in that position, but not often.

edit: i'm talking about the one belly up.

Last edited:
Rhodesian-Ridgeback-puppies-5.jpg

Turn into:

BrandyGrass1-faceRightWeb500.JPG

Rhodesian Ridgebacks are a grand dog and they can wrestle like the dickens. :razz:

another one i'm not familiar with. looks like a good dog.

you cant go wrong with an adult dog......two of ours were adults when we got them.....i hope buddy feels safe and secure.....i hope they all do.....

I have always had Australian Shepherds. Amazing intelligence, agility, good with a frisbee

jamm3.jpg

you cant go wrong with an adult dog......two of ours were adults when we got them.....i hope buddy feels safe and secure.....i hope they all do.....

You're absolutely right!

Puppies, as cute as they are, can be a royal pain in the ass at times.

European bred Harlequin Danes are my fave but they have a short life span.
I switched to breeding these. Not to be confused with the ebonics speaking terrier half-breed nonsense.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YFWi8htw3s&feature=related]american bulldog weight pull no baiting - YouTube[/ame]

Here appears to be one crossed with another fantastic animal The Catahoula.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk3oU85YanI]American Bull Dog Mix Slow Motion Frisbee catch 60D @ 60 FPS - YouTube[/ame]

Here's what the good doctor in Argentina came up with.
Smart and lots of fun.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_CNt-ywyhw&feature=related]Dogo Argentino - Um estilo de vida / por: ANA CLARA FRANCO - ACF - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back