Favorite Dessert?

I'm not a huge fan of desserts, but when I get a craving, I love a molten lava cake...strawberries and chocolate are always yummy.

e199d4bdb3a8413886a7a5f2e4522e59.jpg

Cheesecake...my home made version, and dark chocolate decadence.

South Your Mouth: Chocolate Delight

Chocolate Delight
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans, divided
Pinch of salt
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
16 ounces Cool Whip, divided
2 3.9-oz. boxes instant chocolate pudding
3 cups milk

Combine flour, butter, 1 heaping cup of pecans and salt and press into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool completely.

Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in half of the Cool Whip and mix until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust.

Mix pudding mixes and milk with an electric mixer until combined then mix on medium speed for two minutes. Spread chocolate mixture evenly onto cream cheese layer.

Spread remaining Cool Whip onto chocolate layer then sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans.

Warm weather, Key Lime pie. Cold weather, brownie a la mode, with enough hot fudge to bury a kitten.

Mostly though, kick ass real bakery style cake with butter cream frosting. Gotta be quality though, not any old shit.

Warm weather, Key Lime pie. Cold weather, brownie a la mode, with enough hot fudge to bury a kitten.

Mostly though, kick ass real bakery style cake with butter cream frosting. Gotta be quality though, not any old shit.

Ya cant beat a good key lime pie when it's hot out. Pro tip: Have it with a homemade Margarita thats heavy on the lime,salt and tequila.
You'll produce so much spit you'll damn near drown.

Ya cant beat a good key lime pie when it's hot out. Pro tip: Have it with a homemade Margarita thats heavy on the lime,salt and tequila.
You'll produce so much spit you'll damn near drown.

A good Mojito works as well. The mint and lime go together like nobody's business!!

I'm fond of tres leche cake....

also flan....

Bread pudding with hot lemon sauce.

Bread pudding with caramel sauce.

New Topics

Forum List

Back