Favorite Cereal as a Kid

I'd give up my nice healthy Vanilla Almond Special K for those...

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I can't believe that "cerial" was spelled wrong through this whole thread...
Someone usualy catches that pretty quick.

My God that is bad :eek: !!!!!!

Bonnie said:
Have you tried Special K with the Strawberries?

I have.. It's actually not bad once the dehydrated strawberries get wet enough...

Sir Evil said:
now I just hate a sour strawberry! :laugh:
Y'all have way too much sugar at breakfast. No one old enough to be posting is awake enough to brush good enough for all the sugar!

Kathianne said:
Y'all have way too much sugar at breakfast. No one old enough to be posting is awake enough to brush good enough for all the sugar!

Truthfully Kathianne, usually I have protein like cottage cheese or an omlette, but sometimes ya just gotta have something crunchy and sweet in the morning.

Bonnie said:
Truthfully Kathianne, usually I have protein like cottage cheese or an omlette, but sometimes ya just gotta have something crunchy and sweet in the morning.

Crunchy, yes. Sweet, no. Enough sugar in grains to start us on our way. I like my sugar in a great dessert, not in pop or cereal. Hey just me. My mom wouldn't buy, so I never developed those taste buds for morning. :coffee3:

*Typical* morning for me is decaf w/ sugar free Davinci syrup, low sugar, high protein cereal (hot or cold), and a piece of fruit..Then I'm out the door..

But about every 6 months, just *gotta* get that box of Lucky Charms and feed off it for a week....

Shattered said:
*Typical* morning for me is decaf w/ sugar free Davinci syrup, low sugar, high protein cereal (hot or cold), and a piece of fruit..Then I'm out the door..

But about every 6 months, just *gotta* get that box of Lucky Charms and feed off it for a week....

My mom would let us snack on them for lunch dessert. No milk, no soggies. LOL

Did the same with my kids. They 'love' shredded wheat now. They also love alphabets from the box. I guess we adapt. :banana:

Kathianne said:
My mom would let us snack on them for lunch dessert. No milk, no soggies. LOL

Did the same with my kids. They 'love' shredded wheat now. They also love alphabets from the box. I guess we adapt. :banana:

I do that with the mixed berry Cheerio's. Yum.

Shattered said:
Daaaaaaaaaamn. Hook me up!

Check out yer local grocery store, they should be there. I was just perusing the breakfast cereal aisle when I came across that gem.

They are magically delicious.

If you can't find 'em, I'll mail you some. But it'll cost ya.

Forum List

Back