Favorite Cereal as a Kid

Mine were Alpha Bits,Frankenberry,and Cookie Crisp!! I still love Cookie Crisp and I love Golden Grahams too.

My mom wouldn't buy "sugar" cereals a whole lot though. When she did,we fought over them.

Fruity Pebbles, and they still rock!

They're my favorite, too. I complained at Wal-Mart the other day because they were all out of them (I mean, really, how do they RUN OUT of Fruity Pebbles? They had Cocoa Pebbles!). I also like Cinnamon Toast Crunch a whole lot. And I like Frosted Flakes, but they get old quick, I can never finish an entire box of them.

Lucky Charms
Honey Comb
Alpha Bits
Fruity Pebbles
Froot Loops

Nowadays, though, it's Corn Flakes... not because my tastes have changed, but because I refuse to pay $4 a box!

gop_jeff said:
Lucky Charms
Honey Comb
Alpha Bits
Fruity Pebbles
Froot Loops

Nowadays, though, it's Corn Flakes... not because my tastes have changed, but because I refuse to pay $4 a box!

Me too!!! I usually end up buying the"generic" brand of these cereals. Some of them here go damn near $5 a box!!!

My current favorite is Cracklin' Oat Bran. (Better than you think!)

But I liked Cocoa Pebbles, Golden Grahams, and Sugar Bear when I was a child.

krisy said:
Me too!!! I usually end up buying the"generic" brand of these cereals. Some of them here go damn near $5 a box!!!

Especially cerials like Banana Nut Crunch which I love but those little boxes go so quickly!!

Forum List

Back