Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Frosted Flakes

• Mini Wheats

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
I quit eating cereal many years ago. Most mornings it's a banana/strawberry/apple cider/pro-biotic yogurt/chia seeds. Or eggs/bacon. Toast/cheese. Breakfast cereal makes me feel like crap.

Maybe that's it. If I have a hot breakfast with eggs I'm good all day and usually don't even need lunch. I saw this idea and I think I'll try it this weekend

Before I played the video the still looked like a quiche.

It's a little weird -- first they nuke the potato, then fill it up and conventional-oven it (?). Plus they never essplained what became of the potato guts. Presumably they became home fries?

Think I'd prefer a quiche.

I quit eating cereal many years ago. Most mornings it's a banana/strawberry/apple cider/pro-biotic yogurt/chia seeds. Or eggs/bacon. Toast/cheese. Breakfast cereal makes me feel like crap.

Maybe that's it. If I have a hot breakfast with eggs I'm good all day and usually don't even need lunch. I saw this idea and I think I'll try it this weekend

It's a little weird -- first they nuke the potato, then fill it up and conventional-oven it (?). Plus they never essplained what became of the potato guts. Presumably they became home fries?

I suppose you could cook a separate egg and use the top and the insides. It is just an easy idea that takes little time and takes the boring out of breakfast.

I suppose you could cook a separate egg and use the top and the insides. It is just an easy idea that takes little time and takes the boring out of breakfast.

It's not that, I can see cooking in the potato. I just wondered why they used a nuke first ---- but then went to conventional second. It's like they can't take a position.

It's not that, I can see cooking in the potato. I just wondered why they used a nuke first ---- but then went to conventional second. It's like they can't take a position.

Baking a potato takes an hour and would give you a hard egg and dried out ingredients. nuking it first cooks the potato and baking for 15 minutes allows the ingredients to set and makes it palatable.

Baking a potato takes an hour and would give you a hard egg and dried out ingredients. nuking it first cooks the potato and baking for 15 minutes allows the ingredients to set and makes it palatable.

Ah. I'm not familiar with the finer points. I've never used a nuke.

Cocoa Pebbles are my most favorite with Cocoa Puffs and Cocoa Crispies right behind them. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I do love other cereals besides the chocolate ones though. After my top three, I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Mini Wheats, and Fruit Loops. :) :) :)

Cocoa Pebbles are my most favorite with Cocoa Puffs and Cocoa Crispies right behind them. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I do love other cereals besides the chocolate ones though. After my top three, I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Mini Wheats, and Fruit Loops. :) :) :)

Day-yum. Are you diabetic yet?

Holly

Somehow I am not surprised.

^^^ This may not make much of a difference, but for the record, I don't eat cereal every day.

Holly

No, but my mom is and she wishes that Cinnamon Toast Crunch was made with Splenda so that she could eat it again.

God bless you two and her always!!!

Holly

^^^ This may not make much of a difference, but for the record, I don't eat cereal every day.

Holly

No, but my mom is and she wishes that Cinnamon Toast Crunch was made with Splenda so that she could eat it again.

God bless you two and her always!!!

Holly

That's a really good question Holly and I wish the cereal companies had something like that for people who care about their health.

^^^ Thank you. My mom tries. The only cereal that she eats right now is Cheerios and Corn Flakes.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. She has tried other cereals, but after just one bowl, she tells me that the rest of the box is mine if I don't hate the stuff whatever it is.

Follow your nose!

fl.jpg

Forum List

Back