Favorite Big, Room-shaking Movie Music

the whole Conan the Barbarian soundtrack.........

Of course! That was one lush, intricate, very fierce score. Which hit so many emotional moments I can't even keep track of them all.

i feel that that soundtrack did a hell of a lot for that movie...it also got great reviews from the critics,better reviews than the movie itself lol...

This synth extravaganza by the late Maurice Jarre is the most Thanksgiving-flavored music I've ever heard. What I mean is that this music really conveys an atmosphere of a delicious, massive dinner with family & friends. You'll see what I mean when you listen to it.

Who can forget Howard Shore's most rousing Lord of the Rings music?

The Lighting of the Beacons is one of the greatest pieces of all film music, IMO.

That sequence of swirling musical crescendos is the Lord of the Rings music that physically gives me the chills every time I listen to it. Howard Shore deserved his Oscar for this musical piece alone! Talk about emotionally rousing!

Dante's Peak - best music by 2 composers, John Frizzell & James Newton Howard.

The biggest, cold-blooded music crescendo in the Alien franchise, in Alien Resurrection.

Tina Turner from Mad Max is the best movie song ever. And the Star Wars soundtrack is the best.

You guys are posting a bunch of hooptie doo bullshit

I can't believe I forgot John Barry's Dances With Wolves among my favorites. Where the fuck did my mind go (on second thought, don't answer that)?

Forum List

Back