Favorate Words Or Terms.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Try telling your boss you're off sick with that!

Lot of that going around in Java right now, if I'm parcing the word's meaning properly.

Didn't somebody here just post their concerns that some volcano in Micronesia was about to blow?

And hasn't that already started, too?

deriving pleasure from the misfortune of others

When the Founding Fathers protected our right to free speech, I think that meant we were supposed to use it.

Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi was the world's most unhinged lunatic. He's now dead. So that moves Ann Coulter up to first place - David Letterman

O, when she is angry she is keen and shrewd; / She was a vixen when she went to school, / And though she be but little, she is fierce. — Shakespeare

Man looks for anybody lends to give up an end of its garden
30-year-old man looks anybody lends to give up an end of its garden, to see a room empties in a detached house; so that I can live in an aunt in the garden if it is about a garden and it the time of implanting me in your country.
I am a person correct, I have a correct general knowledge.
And it for small rent, or some services, but no services equivalents in home helps.
Seen the drift of announcements on the internet, I am not gay, and I try not to be the friend of a couple; it is really a platonic search and for exchange of service.
I shall have a preference that for persons older than me or of the same age.
Otherwise I am not of homeless person, I pay an accommodation in an apartment in which the circle of acquaintances is bad.
I lived at present alone, I pay a rent; but I would have to leave from there where I live close to bets.
I am French without origin.

EDITED-Meister

All right, I admit it, I am too lazy to write a novel, but I still have a screenplay in me by God!

Work on a commercial jingle first.

You'll thank me.

Forum List

Back