Fave Mitt Moments

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mitt Romney's Awkward Bonding Tour Of America (VIDEO)

Mr Etch A Sketch makes late-night joke writing so easy but the one thing the rw's can't say is ...

What makes him a good bet?

Please name something good about Romney for President other than he's a businessman who used other people's money to bankrupt a lot of USA companies and line his own pockets, used HUGE tax-payer money to bail out one year of the Olympics, except for "romney-care", he failed as a governor and a job creator and mistreated his dog.

Don't take the coward's way out and post, "he's not President Obama". We never read anything good about Mittens. At least have the guts to stand up for your candidate.

We all know that the United States is not a business and should be thought of or run like a business. We all know that President Obama has made some amazing and very positive accomplishments FOR the middle, working and poor classes. We all know the GObP/Repubs work against the middle, working and poor classes.

I've asked repeatedly for the rw's to name even one GOOD Repub accomplishment and they can't do it. Now I'm asking for something good thing about Mittens.

C'mon - find one good thing about Mittens.

Did you hear Obama eats dog meat?

I kid you not!

And there you have it folx.

The very best thing that rw's can say about their candidate is that President Obama was once fed dog meat when he was nine years old.

And, typically, Sniper Fire LIES about it.

:clap2:

Last edited:
C'mon rw's -

Surely you can come up with ONE qualification for Mittens?

Just one .... ??

So, nobody can come up with even ONE qualification?

Well, neither can I.

Thanks for trying.

Mitt's the least offensive of the bunch, be thankful he's most likely getting the nomination

My fave Mitt moment will be when he is elected President and Obama gets tossed out on his ass.

C'mon rw's -

Surely you can come up with ONE qualification for Mittens?

Just one .... ??
Love, that's all we need.

Luddly, could you please tell me where you found that pair of 360-degree blinders? I've never even thought of such a pair before reading your post.
Spoken like John Lennon. So a big St. Valentine's Day card to America and the rich is all the qualifications a Republican needs to be regarded as Presidential material? Ain't that sweet!

Makes me wonder if that 'love' extends to the guy Romney's company laid off after dismantling the company and moving the scraps to Asia.

556285_441611099197740_108038612554992_1666857_1055486699_n.jpg

He's clean and articulate

Can't say how often he bathes but he is anything BUT articulate. His "tell" is when he stumbles and stutters - watch him. That's when he's lying.

Romney loves America.

Then why does he invest in FOREIGN banks and FOREIGN businesses? Obviously, he does NOT love his own country.

Luddly, could you please tell me where you found that pair of 360-degree blinders? I've never even thought of such a pair before reading your post.

I'm trying to be fair. I've asked you rw's what Mittens' qualifications are and not one of you has been able to come up with even one.

There are only two factual answers to my very reasonable request. The two last posts, from Nosmo King and Dick Tuck.

Really shows the rw's for what they are.

Last edited:
I've spent some time reading rw sites, searching for even one tiny thing that would qualify Mittens to hold ANY office, even that of Cub Scout leader.

Zip
Zilch
Nothing
Nada
Not a damn thing.

So, rw's don't feel bad that you couldn't find anything either.

Forum List

Back