fave david allen coe song

okay not to be picky but you never even call me by my name is not david allan coe's ...tis a cover

it was written by steve goodman and john prine

This isn't a David Allen Coe song, but he sang it at a lot of his shows...............well, at least at the two that I saw.

course i like icp....juggalos rule.....my husband and son wont let me go to their gatherings lol sends my son into total rants about meth heads

course i like icp....juggalos rule.....my husband and son wont let me go to their gatherings lol sends my son into total rants about meth heads

If ICP as around when I as 22, I might have gone to one of their shows, just to say I went. Would it surprise you to know I went to a couple of KKK meetings?

no....we still have them here....i live in a very white zone...like 98%

They aren't here so much any more. Still a couple of guys that have a 6 ft confederate flag flying in the back of their pickup, but I think they are mostly wanna bees. Times change. People change.

i tend to just think of them as hold overs.....from another era....i was in greensboro when they opened fire....not at the demonstration but the impact was made...they just opened their trucks and pulled out shotguns and opened fire

Forum List

Back