FauxNews fair and balanced with their donations....right? *WRONG*

Nail SOROS for his treason? Alot of this shit goes away.

Oh, ok. So having different opinions is now treason? I sure am glad you're just a drunken loudmouth on the internet, with no actual power.

Wrong shithead...using your fortune to bring it down.

Soros needs to be tarred and feathered.

This is what I mean. You're suggesting torture, because of a difference of political opinion?

Oh, ok. So having different opinions is now treason? I sure am glad you're just a drunken loudmouth on the internet, with no actual power.

This is what I mean. You're suggesting torture, because of a difference of political opinion?

Really? Using a term used in the time of the patriots is TORTURE in your world?

Really? Seriously?

Bud? You are sick...twisted...moronic.

Really? Seriously?

You mean a torture used in the "time of the patriots"?

Tarring and feathering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? Seriously?

It's NOT literal you asshole. You know what I mean. Soros needs to go...Stripped of his citizenship. His assets Frozen...because of his treason.

Really? Seriously?

It's NOT literal you asshole. You know what I mean. Soros needs to go...Stripped of his citizenship. His assets Frozen...because of his treason.

Words mean things.

But aside from that, we return to the charges of Treason.

What "treason" has George Soros committed that allows you to suggest something as completely un-American as stealing his money and taking away his citizenship simply because you disagree with him?

So they contribute directly to a political party. Okay, that's so much better. :rolleyes:

The hypocrisy's too thick to cut with a knife anymore.

Doc? YOU are a typical Statist...Liberal...Taking things outta context.

Fucking Jackass.

And you are a typical right-wing pseudo-facist, unable to accept that other don't agree with you.

Fuck off. How's that for disagreement? Eh? See I...can play your game as well.

The difference? *I* am correct and have the backing of the people that plan on taking the Statists OUT of Government for generations.

Pseudo Fascist? Really?

I am Of , By, And FOR the Constitution.

NICE to see you think that of the Founders...

In fairness? I really should translate your post for those that might not get it?

YOU:

typical right-wing pseudo-facist, unable to accept that other don't agree with you

Translation:..."I was wrong, therefore I have to say something totally out there to save face with my Leftistist buddies lest I look stupid for being owned by someone that knows history and knows how to deal with leftist kooks as SOROS who is practicing TREASON against the Untied States..and WHY I defend an ASSHOLE as SOROS I still don't know..."

T has been kissing Bill O'Reilly's bottom real hard because aside from O'Reilly no one gives a damn about Soros, he's no different than any other immigrant that came to America and got rich, T and O'Reilly hate him simply because he's liberal, but ignore the non-American owners of Fauxnews that are financing the division of Americans.

Forum List

Back